SLE

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    (1)Beat your boss up
    (2)Piss on his coffee
    (3)Blow up his car with a bomb
    (4)Have sex with his wife and publicize it
    (5)Get him drunk and drugged and encourage him to drive
    (6)Argue with him over every small issue he brings up

There are many approaches to make him happy, these are only just a few I can think of.
    These tips work for bosses of all types!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_

Cloud, you are a trip.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    (5)Get him drunk and drugged and encourage him to drive
    Funny you should say that, because he wasn't actually the boss--he was another delivery driver. And he actually got caught drinking beer while driving his deliveries, and somehow managed to not get fired for it. Our ISTJ boss was sort of ineffectual when it came to reprimanding people!

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    OMG and

I had to reread the OP a few times because, for your usual brand of sarcasm, it sure is...mild.

Still waiting for the punchline.

No punchline. I really thought the poll would come out in my favor and was surprised enough when it didn't that I had to admit to having misinterpreted something.

Admitting fault is hard, man. Try to be supportive, k?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm proud of you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    HA HA HA HA

MBTI
    epic

Default educational building blocks

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    lol.

"/scholars/fool.gif" - "children, we'll start by learning from the worst."

ThatGirl

Only read the op and the said thread. I don't know what everyone was so pissed about. I micromanaged the shit out of my ex husband. I had a vision, he was part of it. What he did affected me and I was subject to his consequences. Ultimately I watched him desolve as a man in front of me though he complied to my will. I lost respect for him. We had very different goals (I wanted to do shit he was content just being). Eventually I realized it was my pride and not wanting to fail that kept the relationship together and cut him lose in an act of mercy.

The guy I met after him turned the tables and the same thing happened to me. I didn't care for it much.

Inevitably I learned that finding people with similar goals and motivation, equal competency levels (even if they are in different areas) would be key. As I wrote before, I now look for people I can work together with. Like my half of the Curies.

Bottom line, if I am paired with someone less capable, and it somehow affects me, I micro manage like a mother fucker.

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Inevitably I learned that finding people with similar goals and motivation, equal competency levels (even if they are in different areas) would be key. As I wrote before, I now look for people I can work together with. Like my half of the Curies.

Bottom line, if I am paired with someone less capable, and it somehow affects me, I micro manage like a mother fucker.
    macro-movement is achieved partly through steps on a smaller scale (and vice versa). if there is a goal and one wishes to accomplish while situated within a group of apathetic or incompetent individuals - one is required to change the situation through inspiration, control, vigilance, etc. the entj annoyance was mostly directed toward the assumption that this is some innate need that is applied throughout all contexts but discerning individuals, regardless of type, understand that we live in a society and as imperfect individuals, pushes are needed. certain individuals may have a natural inclination to distrust the competence or follow-through of others and engage in all sorts of pre-emptive strikes or watchful behaviors which in itself, may prompt the other parties to rebel, submit, secede, etc. i think several people were trying to illuminate this consequence and express their own irritation in personal experience of being unwillingly directed. entj's are people, people are not entj's; organizational skills are a generalized talent of the "entj" archetype but the stereotype of micro-management was taken to extremes, as if entj's do this without any sense of discernment.

thatgirl, you've made a great and cogent post, once again, describing how these behaviors are necessary and sometimes less pleasant for the one effecting them than for recipients.