• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI type of the stereotypical stoner?

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hey guys, it's all in the thread title really. My guess would be ISFP, 9w8 on the Enneagram.

What's all your guy's opinions?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
intps are quite often stoners

loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, wrestles with the meaninglessness of existence, likes esoteric things, disorganized, messy, likes science fiction, can be lonely, observer, private, can't describe feelings easily, detached, likes solitude, not revealing, unemotional, rule breaker, avoidant, familiar with the darkside, skeptical, acts without consulting others, does not think they are weird but others do, socially uncomfortable, abrupt, fantasy prone, does not like happy people, appreciates strangeness, frequently loses things, acts without planning, guarded, not punctual, more likely to support marijuana legalization, not prone to compromise, hard to persuade, relies on mind more than on others, calm

:D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey guys, it's all in the thread title really. My guess would be ISFP, 9w8 on the Enneagram.

ITHC

and

ETHC

Enneagram 4w20

:laugh:

revolve

my ex was an isfp & yes he was the biggest stoner from about age 17-23 then he stopped for a while but started up again when we broke up. he also is a 9, no doubt- not sure what wing though - extremely nice guy.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I have extensive academic experience in this.

SPs and NPs dominate the weed scene. With the T/F split, there seems to be a bit more feelers, but not by much. Slightly more Es than Is, there is a certain gregariousness with hippies/stoners. But really, all the cognitive functions can be stimulated by pot.

Types most likely to not be in a blunt passing circle: INFJ, ISTJ
Type most likely to call the police on that blunt passing circle: ESTJ. The Universal Nark.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't necessarily like "stoners", but I sure do like cannabis, and those who can enjoy it as well.

:smoke:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't necessarily like "stoners", but I sure do like cannabis, and those who can enjoy it as well.

:smoke:

Yeah, the ones who actually get labeled "stoners" most often are the ones who don't do anything but smoke weed.

Which is why it can be a gift and a curse. It makes a lot of people content to do nothing.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I have extensive academic experience in this.

SPs and NPs dominate the weed scene. With the T/F split, there seems to be a bit more feelers, but not by much. Slightly more Es than Is, there is a certain gregariousness with hippies/stoners. But really, all the cognitive functions can be stimulated by pot.

Types most likely to not be in a blunt passing circle: INFJ, ISTJ
Type most likely to call the police on that blunt passing circle: ESTJ. The Universal Nark.
True, very true, and lol!

:hug:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, the ones who actually get labeled "stoners" most often are the ones who don't do anything but smoke weed.

what if you smoke weed 24/7 but still do stuff? and i mean other stuff than just spark another owl

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
It makes a lot of people content to do nothing.
Hmm, this concept is so foreign to me.

When not feeling anxious, or in a bad environment/emotional state, and yes, all three seem to affect each other, pot can be such a stimulating drug that induces emotional, physical, and mental sensitivity.

I enjoy doing things while stoned, and become thoroughly engaged in whatever it is I'm doing, be it listening to music, hiking, conversing, watching a movie, introspecting, going on some random ass adventure, or having sex.

:wub:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
what if you smoke weed 24/7 but still do stuff? and i mean other stuff than just spark another owl

Hmm, this concept is so foreign to me.

When not feeling anxious, or in a bad environment/emotional state, and yes, all three seem to affect each other, pot can be such a stimulating drug that induces emotional, physical, and mental sensitivity.

I enjoy doing things while stoned, and become thoroughly engaged in whatever it is I'm doing, be it listening to music, hiking, conversing, watching a movie, introspecting, going on some random ass adventure, or having sex.

:wub:

Yeah, see, we're 'enhancement' smokers. :cool:

Fuck all those stoner wookiees...

wolfy

awsm

Hahaha, that is my type right down to the enneagram!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, I could never smoke weed 24/7, nope, though I won't necessarily judge someone who does.

I like to smoke weed on special occasions.

:yes:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, see, we're 'enhancement' smokers. :cool:

well, i would say its a little extra spice for life, that fits any food and is good even without any food. too bad im pretty poor and too lazy to grow again so i cant get this spice that often at the moment :(

wolfy

awsm
I think I would be the stereotypical stoner. I don't smoke any more but still have that kind of slacker vibe I think. Laid back is what they call it in polite circles.