User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Eh. I suppose it would depend how you want to define "stoner". I would define that as someone who smokes on a daily or near-daily basis. But I myself have been referred to as a stoner before, which means some people apparently draw that line much more quickly.

I tend to go in cycles in which I'll spend several months never smoking once, and then spend a month or two smoking 3-4 times a week. I'm rather discrete about it though. I don't smoke with people. I don't tell them I'm high. Most people who know me aren't aware of it, even if they've spoken to me while high. I dislike the people who wear it on their sleeve like it's some kind of badge of awesomeness.

I bet every type is nearly equally likely to smoke, but the 'way' in which they go about it differs. How discrete they are, how they act while stoned, etc etc.
    Great post.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Nope, not a stoner. I tried it a few times... two or three maybe. It had no effect on me. I considered it to be a wasted effort. Plus it smelled nasty. I can't enjoy something that smells that terrible. The only exception that I'll make for stinky stuff is limburger cheese.
    I hope that I'm not ejected from the isfp club for saying no to icky, smelly funny cigarettes...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Nope, not a stoner. I tried it a few times... two or three maybe. It had no effect on me. I considered it to be a wasted effort. Plus it smelled nasty. I can't enjoy something that smells that terrible. The only exception that I'll make for stinky stuff is limburger cheese.
    I hope that I'm not ejected from the isfp club for saying no to icky, smelly funny cigarettes...
    You didn't try hard enough.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Maybe I didn't inhale.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You didn't try hard enough.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Nope, not a stoner. I tried it a few times... two or three maybe. It had no effect on me.
    i think it was my third or fourth time when i actually noticed that i was high. before that i only noticed things like candy tastes good and we were listening some slipknot song and it sounded that one part of the song came two times. the nicotine from the tobacco that we used to mix the hash with had bigger effect on me those times..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

Most of my stoner friends IRL are ExFP, but most of my friends at all are ENFP, lol. My general sense is that INFPs, ENFPs, and INTPs are the most likely stoners. I have not enjoyed marijuana yet at this point in time... but I intend to.
    "You get what you're given, it's all how you use it."
    Pink - "God is a DJ"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    NFPs have a magical sub-atomic hostility radar. I don't get it either, man, but it's probably better to just let it go and not question it.
    yeah that's true. if even one person in the room is slightly ticked off, then we know it.

anyway, this thread is funny.

the "stereotypical" stoner i think of as IxxP.

the biggest stoner i know IRL is ESTP.

me myself... haha i find smoking to be pretty unappealing. no offense and glad if yall enjoy it, but i really can't bring myself to inhale smoke. even cloves, which i like the smell of.

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    the biggest stoner i know IRL is ESTP.
    Hmm. The only ESTP I ever knew particularly well was a former heroin addict/drug dealer.
    "You get what you're given, it's all how you use it."
    Pink - "God is a DJ"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Eh. I suppose it would depend how you want to define "stoner". I would define that as someone who smokes on a daily or near-daily basis. But I myself have been referred to as a stoner before, which means some people apparently draw that line much more quickly.

I tend to go in cycles in which I'll spend several months never smoking once, and then spend a month or two smoking 3-4 times a week. I'm rather discrete about it though. I don't smoke with people. I don't tell them I'm high. Most people who know me aren't aware of it, even if they've spoken to me while high. I dislike the people who wear it on their sleeve like it's some kind of badge of awesomeness.

I bet every type is nearly equally likely to smoke, but the 'way' in which they go about it differs. How discrete they are, how they act while stoned, etc etc.
    Interesting. I tend to only smoke with other people. It's purely a social thing for me. I smoke about once a week, twice if it's an especially busy weekend, and I'm not very good at hiding the fact that I'm pretty high. Then again, I tend not to speak much, or at least I haven't been speaking much the past couple times. People usually don't try to engage me in conversation, however, although when they do I'm not very good at carrying one. I usually forget what I'm about to say and then give up and retreat back to my thoughts. One way to get me to talk is to show me a movie. If you do when I'm high, I tend to point out every single little logical inconsistency and detail I find implausible, no matter how tiny. I remember one time I absolutely tore the classic Disney version of Robin Hood apart. That is, until I got bored and hungry and wandered off to find something to eat.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I smoke sometimes, but am really pretty moderate about it. The biggest stoner I know (that is to say, smokes the most) is ISFP. He's also probably tyhe biggest gamer I know. My ISTP roommate freshman year was/is also pretty into weed. Put me down for ISxPs.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?