First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i miss my babies

wow...amazing photograph
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by niberrizbe25 View Post
    I used to love this stuff... It was like giving my Ne steriods I swear everything seemed possible and wonderful. Every situation was enhanced by the explosion of my perception. Now I only get super paranoid... Its like i get stuck in Si mode, which is anything but confortable. My Ne and Fi are really hard to access, too. The only thing that saves me from completely freaking out is my well grounded Te. I dont know if any other ENFP's have had similar experiences.
    From the rare times I do it, I only seem to enjoy it alone... Thinking of giving it up all together.
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I took a break after a bad experience, but I think ill take it back up for this school year.
    Oh, its
    You

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I have extensive academic experience in this.

SPs and NPs dominate the weed scene. With the T/F split, there seems to be a bit more feelers, but not by much. Slightly more Es than Is, there is a certain gregariousness with hippies/stoners. But really, all the cognitive functions can be stimulated by pot.

Types most likely to not be in a blunt passing circle: INFJ, ISTJ
    Type most likely to call the police on that blunt passing circle: ESTJ. The Universal Nark.
    I've corrupted several ESTJs. I moved on in my late teens though, and they became bigger stoners than I ever was, buying and selling by the pounds, and then after that, one started growing it in his attic (rather well, I might add). It took them awhile to move past it.

ReflecTcelfeR

I have been told that I look stoned, chalk one another up for INTP.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

*Snort* I've been known to inbibe. Usually with my ISFP BFF. When I was at Uni, every body thought I was stoner, when I wasn't.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well, my core stoner group of friends has me, an ISFJ (the most consistent and least likely to stop), an ISTJ, two ENTPs (maybe three if I'm one), and an INTJ.

The biggest stoner I know is an ESTP, and a close second is an ENFP.

So basically, any type.

Stereotypical, though? I'd guess some sort of SFJ.

Edit: come to think of it, I might be able to think of someone of each type that has smoked every day for at least a year period....

Second edit: can't come up with an INFJ at the moment, but have a concrete example in my head for the other 15 types. I only know one INFJ, though (I think).

Third edit: I did live in Berkeley...and can probably think of 50 people that have smoked at least every day for a year.
    Last edited by Evan; 09-05-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: stoned :)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post

Well, my core stoner group of friends has me, an ISFJ (the most consistent and least likely to stop), an ISTJ, two ENTPs (maybe three if I'm one), and an INTJ.

The biggest stoner I know is an ESTP, and a close second is an ENFP.

So basically, any type.

Stereotypical, though? I'd guess some sort of SFJ.
    Wait--

Am I reading this right?

Are you saying your guess for most stereotypical stoner is some sort of SFJ?

I must be misunderstanding because I doubt that that jives with ANYONE ELSE's sense of what a "stoner" or an "SFJ" is like.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    Wait--

Am I reading this right?

Are you saying your guess for most stereotypical stoner is some sort of SFJ?

I must be misunderstanding because I doubt that that jives with ANYONE ELSE's sense of what a "stoner" or an "SFJ" is like.
    Yeah but most people have no idea how to think about types.

I guess ISFP may work too....

I dunno, if you were to meet my ISFJ stoner friend, you'd probably think he was one of the most stereotypical stoners ever.

Plus, IJs are much more consistent with their activities than other types.

Edit: I probably also define stereotypical stoner differently because I know so many.

I know SFJs who are stoners too (one definite ESFJ was at least). Also ecstasy freaks, who transformed into sweet soccer moms. I am surprised by nothing.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Eh. I suppose it would depend how you want to define "stoner". I would define that as someone who smokes on a daily or near-daily basis. But I myself have been referred to as a stoner before, which means some people apparently draw that line much more quickly.

I tend to go in cycles in which I'll spend several months never smoking once, and then spend a month or two smoking 3-4 times a week. I'm rather discrete about it though. I don't smoke with people. I don't tell them I'm high. Most people who know me aren't aware of it, even if they've spoken to me while high. I dislike the people who wear it on their sleeve like it's some kind of badge of awesomeness.

I bet every type is nearly equally likely to smoke, but the 'way' in which they go about it differs. How discrete they are, how they act while stoned, etc etc.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~