• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other type would you want to be?

If you had to change your type, what other type would you be?

• Total voters

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Let's suppose that you were forced to or had to change your personality type and you could be any other type. What would you choose to be and why? Go with the first answer that comes to your mind, not what you reason would be the best.

No copping out and saying you would stay with your current type, I want to know if there is a bias toward any particular personality type or if there is a pattern by which people would choose types if they could. And of course, I will make the poll "onymous". :D

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm gonna go with ENTP, because I like the rationals and the ENTPs seem to have the most fun out of all the rationals. The others seem prone to stiffness. After that I would pick INTJ, because they seem to get a hell of a lot done. Even if they are stiff.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm on the fence between the two ENPs. Can't I try being both and see what I prefer? :D

Suggestion for supplementary poll: Who would change their type if they could?

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I've tried more than one type... I think I'd prefer being an Exxx. I just want to be happy *sob*

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I chose ENTP, since I often take the perspective of one now. My second choice would be INTJ, since I often take that perspective also, and score 12-17 on P.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never wanted to be another type.
The same goes for the Enneagram.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I voted ISFJ.

Oh, for the simple life.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd go with INTJ, because they are fuzzycute and mastermind-lovable. They're at the same time best in ze world and quite warm when they've decided upon being that. Strongly like them. :) But i'd rather be ENFP and ME. That way I can like INTJ's without being one, having to like ENFP's, who annoy me alot, especially ENFP girls. At least often. ^^

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Oh, you're such a FLUF.

Meh, you're lucky its your BDAY.

Actually, in thinking about this, I just want to be me. I like me. I'm not sure I'd like me any other way. Except, the me saying this wouldn't be the new me, so maybe I'd say the same thing as another type.

If that's so, I think I should take the most successful and happiest types... SO I'd probably want to be some form of EnfJ.

Phew, almost had to make a personal decision there. Good thing there was an objective way to determine this.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
ISTP or INTJ. Both are much more useful than I am.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Let me rephrase the question then. If you had to change, what other type would you be?

What if we've yet to concisely determine our type?

lastrailway

Anything starting with an E would do for me, I think.
By the way, I'd really prefer this poll to be multiple choice.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
What if we've yet to concisely determine our type?

Well then, if you got to choose your type then what would you be?

Anything starting with an E would do for me, I think.
By the way, I'd really prefer this poll to be multiple choice.

:blush: That thought did occur to me about 3.327 seconds after pushing "submit".

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
ENTJ - I could be a billionaire CEO, grab all the spoils from mass layoffs, and take off in my golden parachute before anyone knew what hit them. And I wouldn't care if the bleeding hearts didn't like me for it.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From my perspective now, INTJ. Though being female and all, I would probably be happier if I was born ExFJ, with no letter particularly strong.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meh, you're lucky its your BDAY.

I know. Both of us are fortunate to have birthdays this week. :sick:

Actually, in thinking about this, I just want to be me. I like me. I'm not sure I'd like me any other way. Except, the me saying this wouldn't be the new me, so maybe I'd say the same thing as another type.

That is always the self-digesting oroboros, isn't it?

(Actually, I think I'm always unhappy being me, no matter who I am. Dissatisfaction springs eternal. :D)

If that's so, I think I should take the most successful and happiest types... SO I'd probably want to be some form of EnfJ.

Okay, that's scary. That is what I picked.

Phew, almost had to make a personal decision there. Good thing there was an objective way to determine this.

The other foolproof way is to flip for it.