• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other type would you want to be?

If you had to change your type, what other type would you be?

• Total voters

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
More NT, less of this NF stuff. Emotions are a pain in the ass :/

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I said ENTP, but I could also do ISFP quite well... but I'd miss the N a lot.

Seanan

Procrastinating
MBTI Type
INTJ
I clicked the wrong one... should have been entp instead of enfp

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Edahn: Maybe they're too serious, always seek a logical reasoning, perfectionist, and is strict?

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I chose ENFJ, but I would also like being ENTP. Both seem to retain some aspects of introverts that I can appreciate (need space, time to recharge). ENFJs are good at making people feel comfortable and motivating them, and ENTPs are fun and witty.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Eileen: ENFJ is a great husband/wife to me. They loves helping people, often have a good motor skill, and have a great general responsibility too!

Meatbot

MBTI Type
INTP
What type would each type like to be instead?

Personally, I'd love it if I were more extroverted, because I have to deal with people all day long and it drains the Hell out of me. I'm INTP but I'd prefer to be ENTP.

It seems to me also that some people will tell you that they are the type they wish they were, rather than their actual type. My boss claims to be ENTJ, but he seems too illogical and prone to emotional outbursts for that. It seems like he's really an F but wants me to think he's a T because it's more masculine (he does have poor self esteem).

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Personally, I'd love it if I were more extroverted, because I have to deal with people all day long and it drains the Hell out of me. I'm INTP but I'd prefer to be ENTP.

Same, especially when I'm in extreme introvert mode when I want people to just leave me alone for extended periods. The ability to deal with them at length and have reserves left over would be great.

Also, sometimes I wish I were less critical (of self and others) in my head. More patient and understanding. I'm not sure what type that would be. If I ever became a parent, that would be absolutely necessary, because otherwise I'd drive the poor kids nuts.

Edit:
OK...OK. But I really meant it more along the lines of what you think others would say, not what you would say.
Oh. oops. :)

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTP. To just keep going and going and going and going with an idea. Think of the understanding one could reach if they could balance it out. I can entertain myself fairly well with my own "world" right now, but to dive into theirs would be a useful tool indeed!

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
ENFJ. I'm under the impression they are more easily accepted.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
ISTP or ISFP.

They look like they're enjoying themselves.