User Tag List

View Poll Results: If you had to change your type, what other type would you be?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

8 5.16%
  • INTJ

12 7.74%
  • ENTP

29 18.71%
  • ENTJ

26 16.77%
  • INFP

5 3.23%
  • INFJ

13 8.39%
  • ENFP

8 5.16%
  • ENFJ

20 12.90%
  • ISTP

6 3.87%
  • ISFP

6 3.87%
  • ESTP

7 4.52%
  • ESFP

3 1.94%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

4 2.58%
  • ESTJ

4 2.58%
  • ESFJ

4 2.58%
First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That is always the self-digesting oroboros, isn't it?

(Actually, I think I'm always unhappy being me, no matter who I am. Dissatisfaction springs eternal. )
    Nah, just go with a strong E, you'll always be happy Except when you are alone. Then you'll go out and suck the I's energy, come home statisfied and wake up tomorrow, ready to feed again. Join the dark side, become a creature of the night... suck the energy from their souls and feast on their suffering.

Uhhh... just saying.

Okay, that's scary. That is what I picked.
    Can I reconsider now?

The other foolproof way is to flip for it.
    Aie. Well, that'd be horrible. I might end up as a... wait... hmmm. There is no bad choice, really. Although as a male, I'd like to fit in, so I might not want to be one of the caregivers... but then, really, is there a better purpose to my life than to do that?

Great. I officially hate this thread.

Enneagram
    1w2

Being an ExFJ/EsFJ/EnFJ has it's depressing moments. It's not cool being susceptible to your environment and having to completely shut off in order not to be.

ESTP seems like a fine type. I don't think I'm scrappy enough.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Great. I officially hate this thread.
    I swowy! Don't hate my thwead pwease!

From just the poll, I'm already starting to sense a little NT bias.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

enTp

I would like some logic and some confidence.... lol.....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I swowy! Don't hate my thwead pwease!

From just the poll, I'm already starting to sense a little NT bias.
    Well, do I get to pick where I fall on associated traits? (Like, say, IQ? ) Cause then I'd want to be an S to such a degree that I wouldn't care about much else.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Well, do I get to pick where I fall on associated traits? (Like, say, IQ? ) Cause then I'd want to be an S to such a degree that I wouldn't care about much else.
    Nope. You already said EXXX. Your vote is cast and can never be taken back for all eternity.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I LIKE being an ISTP !!!

I actually spent years forcing myself to be more extroverted because I was part of the jock crowd back in the day I have always wished to be a bit more of an extrovert in different situations, so I guess I'll go with an ESTP- they seem to have fun! (and then I can crush beer cans on people's heads and paint myself rediculously at Cubs games! )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    GONE

No one on the poll has picked ENFP yet. I have to say, I'm hurt. And yet our cousins the ENTP seems to have gotten a lot of love. Even ENFJ. Oh I get it, you think they are soooo much better than us. *harumph* (if there was an emoticon for crossing arms across chest and looking petulant, I would insert it here)

Wait -- is this why you don't want to be ENFP?

Hahahahaa.

What-ever ::twirls hair:: I like being a girl. Oh wait, wrong thread -- I like being me.

I still don't have a clear grasp on the archetypes of all the types and haven't voted yet -- but if I had to choose I would want to be ESTJ. As opposite as possible, direct line from a to b, finite, gets the job done, and scares the bejeesus out of people.

Does that sound right?

I think it would be nice to live in a world of solid reality where everythiing is very clear-cut and obvious.

And I could hang out with Whatever and Protean's ESTP alternate selves and we could terrorize people together!

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Nope. You already said EXXX. Your vote is cast and can never be taken back for all eternity.
    I haven't voted yet because someone didn't make it multiple choice. So hah!

(Honestly, I have no idea. I'd just accept who I am, no matter who I am. I've learnt it doesn't really matter what type you are anyway, you simply are who you are.)

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    No one on the poll has picked ENFP yet. I have to say, I'm hurt. And yet our cousins the ENTP seems to have gotten a lot of love. Even ENFJ. Oh I get it, you think they are soooo much better than us. *harumph* (if there was an emoticon for crossing hands across chest and looking petulant, I would insert it here)

Wait -- is this why you don't want to be ENFP?

Hahahahaa.

I still don't have a clear grasp on the archetypes of all the types and haven't voted yet -- but I would want to be ESTJ. As opposite as possible, direct line from a to b, finite, gets the job done, and scares the bejeesus out of people.

Does that sound right?

I think it would be nice to live in a world of solid reality where everythiing is very clear-cut and obvious.

there are days.... um lots and lots of days when i awake and think damn do I have to deal with the crap that comes with being an enfp? *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP