• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type interactions in one word or a sentence or whatever

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Ok I've read all that socionics stuff about how the different types interact and I just haven't found it to be the case. For example, (because you know me) my best friend is INFJ and I'm ESFP, right? So she's Ni Fe Ti Se and I'm Se Fi Te Ni. So we are complementary on Fe-Fi and Ti-Te. What does that mean? I read in my Tiegers-Barron or whatever book that our relationship has a really strong emotional connection which is hella true. And all I can think is that it must be that complementary Fe-Fi thing. So what I'm trying to say is when the functions interact, what is it like? And if you could KISS for me, that would be great.

And I mean that in more than one way.