First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    7 Extroverts working together without a single Introvert - and on a website no less? How about that.
    Well no, it's just the part I interact more. It's not exactly a website but a company, I mean, think about IGN. I've never interacted with the programmers and graphic team.

MBTI
    infp

History teacher - ENTP (amazing!)
    Math teacher - E Thats all I can decide for she. She is the most E person ever. She's also pregnant, so shes even more extraverted it seems. Is there any particular type that fits the description "insanely enthusiastic about everything to the point of scaring and over stimulating everyone"?

In Into to Psychology, we took the MBTI (a simple, free version), and I was so excited because I already had hypotheses about people's types :P One of my friends was an ESFJ (which I had kind of guessed -I was thinking ESF for sure). Another is ISFP, which I had guessed and confirmed with him before hand. Another was ESFP, I had originally guessed ESTJ, but when I think about it he is definitely ESFP to the max.

One guy in my math class seems to be INTJ ish, while another is undoubtedly ENTP.

I think the guy in front of me in Law is ESFP (so I have two ESFP's surrounding me in that class!).

I think a girl in my science class is INFP.

My locker buddy is an INFP, I think. He often has very INFP type speaches (i.e. "I'm so sad, I loved me girlfriend, but then I moved to a new city, and now when I go back she doesn't want to see me ", and super idealistic things like "If I am nice and I show her I like her, she will like me *rainbow emoticon*". I felt bad I had to inform him that that never works, and I learned the hard way ). Plus he writes poems and is very artistic... I like him a lot because he is still learning english (he's from Asia), but when he sends me his writing for school or just for fun, I understand what he is thinking and I can relate to it a lot I'm going off topic here

I'm trying to figure out my Law teacher's type... something tells me he knows his and is vaguely familiar with MBTI because he will sometimes say something that seems a little to close to some of the function descriptions for comfort. When he introduced himself he said "I love people, I love socializing, I get a lot of energy from socializing" and other things that made me go "hmmm" because they didn't feel like everyday conversation. He's definitely a P, and definitely an N, because he will always go on wild tangients. We've gone entire classes drifting from one topic to another, having class discussions, and deadlines are not of high importance to him. I think he's N because he seems to have a very wide view of the world, he likes to look at things on such a large scale, and in a way that brings it all together... very N-like. I guess he's probably F, too, because he is always very concerned about what will happen with people -climate change, drinking water, sustainable energy, useful technology. Yah, he's probably ENFP... he's awesome, I think the mere fact that he loves talking about the same kinds of ideas and possibilities and discussions as I do, except in an extraverted way, is grounds to believe he is ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

The retail game! My current store...there is no way to guess on everyone. I don't even know (remember) some peoples' names! Here are my guesses on any of those with any managerial responsibilities that I work closely with on a daily basis.

DM (F) ISTJ
    GM (M) ISTP/ISTJ
    ASM (M) ISTJ
    ASM (F) ENFJ
    KC (F) INFX
    C 1 (F) ESFP
    C 2 (F) ESFJ
    C 3 (F) XSFJ <----------All F's that explains quite a bit!
    C 4 (F) ISFJ
    C 5 (F) IXFP
    C 6 (F) XSFJ
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

Software Team from a long time ago:
    GM: ENTJ
    Team Lead:ISTP
    developer, my boss:ISTP
    developer:ISTP
    developer:ISTP
    developer:ENTJ
    developer:INTP (me)

The 4 ISTPs had very distinct personalities from each other, but thinking back, I believe they were all ISTPs.

Original Chip Design Team (most people could do a little of everything):
    GM:INTP
    Team Lead:ENTP
    Senior Designer:ISTP (to become Team Lead later)
    Chief Validation Engineer:ENTJ
    Design Engineer:ISxJ
    Design Engineer:ISxP
    Design Engineer:INTP (me)

Chip Design Team, right before we dissolved:

GM:INTJ
    Team Lead (could do a little of almost every job function):ISTP
    Main Custom Circuit Designer:INFJ
    RTL/Some Board Design/Some Software:ISxJ
    Purely Software:ISTx
    RTL/Some Software:INTJ
    RTL/Test:ENTP
    RTL/Structural Design:ISFP
    RTL/Structural Design:ISTJ
    Physical Design Lead:ENFP
    Automatic Place and Route:ISTJ
    Mask Design: 2 ISTPs
    Mask Design/Technicians: 1 ISTP, 1 INFP
    RTL/Some Software/Some Structural Design/Transitioning to Custom Circuit Design:INTP (me)

Now:
    A bunch of people I rarely ever see, with a lot more people involved (we got sucked up into a larger organization). Much of our local group has left.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    infp

Just started a new semester, something interesting about my classes in terms of types.

INFP is one of the rarest types, correct? In my photography class there are three INFP's sitting beside eachother, me, my friend, and a girl who is becoming my friend. Me and the girl know about MBTI and are confirmed INFP, and my friend is pretty much the quintessential INFP in ever way. Then there is another one across the room.

Then its the same deal in my art class, same INFP's, too. Kind of interesting.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i work at a bagel shop:
    general manager: assertive male ENFJ
    assistant manager: annoyingly passive aggressive male ESFJ (he's the only one i kind of have a problem with)
    shift manager #1: hilarious, cynical, genius female INTJ
    shift manager #2: female ISFJ
    regular staff: female ENFJ i kind of have a crush on, male ESFP, male ESTP, female IxTx (she's always stoned, so it's hard to tell), and me -- INFJ

i love my coworkers, which is why i've stayed at the same bullshit job for so long.

MBTI
    INTP

I hate my job. But as long as we're resurrecting this thread I'll add my two cents.

Manager: ESTP

Stock Manager: ISFJ (the only female in the department, poor thing)
    Subject Matter Expert: XSFP
    Merchant Owned Stock: XNFP
    Line Manager: Guessing an ISTJ

Outbound Members:
    Technical Sawpouts: Me, INTP
    Keyloading: ENFP & XSTJ
    Inwards Goods: ESTP & ENTP
    Others: 1 ISFJ, 1 INFJ, 1 ISTP, 1 ISFP, 1 INTP & 1 ESFP

Due to leave and the layout of the room, the people I deal with the most at the moment are the other INTP, the ESFP, the ESTP and the INFJ. When me and the other INTP aren't in some sparring childish argument, we're making constant fun of everybody around the company behind their backs. In fact most of the things we say are absolutely horrible and hurtful and if anybody heard what we said about them they would be completely offended.

Everybody is always telling the ESFP to shut up, and the INFJ absolutely hates him. Though me and the other INTP use him as a pawn when we are arguing. It seems whoever gets the ESFP on their side when making of the other, wins.

Me and the other INTP also say really hurtful things to each other, but we're yet to offend each other.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I actually like my job and my co-workers! I work at a liquor store

Owner/Bosswoman- ISFJ female
    Orderer of all new booze- ESTP male
    Co-workers I most frequently work with (all male)- ISFP, ESFP, ENTP, ISTP and ISTP female

Co-workers less frequently worked with- ENTJ, ESFJ (male), ENFP and ISFJ (female)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I actually like my job and my co-workers!
    I do like my co-workers, but I'd never tell them that.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

I work in social services. It seems to attract mostly NFs and SFs, with SJs in management roles.