First 345

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I disagree (with the wanting to fit in, not with the anti-non-INTP sentiment), I think most of them think they are INTP. A lazy INTJ, an antisocial/shy ENTP, or a smart ISTP, or just a confused person might test as INTP. (Disclaimer: I'm not necessary saying that INTJs are not lazy, that ISTPs are not smart, or that INTPs are lazy or smart...etc)

I thought I was INTP for the time I was there. INTP often seems to be accepted as a description by people who feel misunderstood and underappreciated, even those who aren't necessarily INTPs.
    For a while I wondered if I was one of those "lazy INTJs that are mistyped as INTPs," But after reading a bit more into the differences between Ti and Te and Ni and Ne and how tertiary Si and Fi express themselves I have become pretty sure I am an INTP, with the things that made me seem somewhat INTJ being from my Asperger's Syndrome and my OCD.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by pocket lint View Post
    I introduced myself as an ISFP on INTPc about two months ago. People would ask me questions like... "are you a fashion victim?" and "do you like to cook?" I could tell that some of the comments were playful, but others are just $*&%#. Someone joked about me giving another member fashion tips, and in exchange, I would be taught how to think ! It was fun to play along with them at first, but then I felt like no one would take me seriously. I got really sick of being stereotyped .
    My mother is an ISFJ, bit you wouldn't know it based on the negative BS spewed about xSFJs on INTPc. Partially I think that this is possibly because the people who write type descriptions tend to be Ns and thus there is quite definitely an element of N chauvinism in the various type descriptions on the web. ISFJs are usually described as close-minded, moralistic conservatives, but my mom is quite liberal and open minded, her ISFJ-ness is seen mainly in her behavior (she is a bit of a neat freak, is big on people using proper manners, and hates callous, indifferent attitudes. for example).
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    How could anyone be so mean to you two?
    I KNOW! *outraged* Just because we brutally slaughtered their entire extended families with sporks they think they can reject us!

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Ho hum such is the form of cliques.
    Wanna sit with me at lunch?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Hmm. Sounds familiar. I got that song-and-dance too. Pay it no mind. After all, since I'm the Devil-Apparent, and I happen to like you (which I do! ), I can manipulate then smite a few souls on your behalf. You know. Damnation and all. It's a typical day's work, my dear!
    i don't recall anyone picking on you. did i miss something?

and, by that i mean, what did i miss exactly?
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i don't recall anyone picking on you. did i miss something?

and, by that i mean, what did i miss exactly?

*tiredly* Ah geez, it was this one thread that made me weary all over. Some guy going off about "immature ENFJs" which in and of itself doesn't rate a blip on my radar. I was wondering what he meant though (it didn't seem clear to me if he was asking for clarification or just looking to grouse) and then it became pretty apparent that HE didn't know what he meant, so the more questions I asked, the bigger the ball of tar got. I realized my error in seeking to extract some coherent sense of what he wanted and just backed out, but not before someone gave me a few inarticulate "my jimmy is bigger than yours" statements that changed the complexion of the thread for me. I got problems with bigots and little boys with computers. Can't change them so I guess I better shift off and mostly lurk. The specific people climbing my back over there seem to have changed their minds, at any rate. Reminded me too much of fist-fighting my way through mechanic's school and I'm not doing that again.

Like I said. Not everyone. Just a few, but the few have been enough for me lately.

In other words, you didn't miss much.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *tiredly* Ah geez, it was this one thread that made me weary all over. Some guy going off about "immature ENFJs" which in and of itself doesn't rate a blip on my radar. I was wondering what he meant though (it didn't seem clear to me if he was asking for clarification or just looking to grouse) and then it became pretty apparent that HE didn't know what he meant, so the more questions I asked, the bigger the ball of tar got. I realized my error in seeking to extract some coherent sense of what he wanted and just backed out, but not before someone gave me a few inarticulate "my jimmy is bigger than yours" statements that changed the complexion of the thread for me. I got problems with bigots and little boys with computers. Can't change them so I guess I better shift off and mostly lurk. The specific people climbing my back over there seem to have changed their minds, at any rate. Reminded me too much of fist-fighting my way through mechanic's school and I'm not doing that again.

Like I said. Not everyone. Just a few, but the few have been enough for me lately.

In other words, you didn't miss much.
    thanks for clarifying.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

No problem.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorS View Post
    My mother is an ISFJ, bit you wouldn't know it based on the negative BS spewed about xSFJs on INTPc. Partially I think that this is possibly because the people who write type descriptions tend to be Ns and thus there is quite definitely an element of N chauvinism in the various type descriptions on the web. ISFJs are usually described as close-minded, moralistic conservatives, but my mom is quite liberal and open minded, her ISFJ-ness is seen mainly in her behavior (she is a bit of a neat freak, is big on people using proper manners, and hates callous, indifferent attitudes. for example).
    I have an ISFJ friend and aunt like your mom.

I have a mom like the bad stereotype.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis