User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do Intuitives tend to be more dramatic than Sensors?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 41.18%
  • No

10 58.82%
12 Last

MBTI
    EXFP

Default Is N more dramatic than S? (with poll)

I messed up my other thread about the same topic because I forgot to add a poll but I shant make that same mistake again.

My theory is that they definately are more drama causing than S's tend to be. And my support for this lies in how Ns are often talking about mean streaks as though they are a good thing. Am I the only one puzzled by this?

Anyway, looking forward to hearing your responses.

Also, hopefully my idea makes sense and holds some validity. This is one of those late at night "Omg, totally!" ideas. :P

heart on fire

No, they all get dramatic over other things. I use those of my inlaws who are S. They love to whip up all sorts drama in real life. I don't have that kind of energy. I make up drama in my head and live it out there.

MBTI
    EXFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    No, they all get dramatic over other things. I use those of my inlaws who are S. They love to whip up all sorts drama in real life. I don't have that kind of energy. I make up drama in my head and live it out there.
    What kind of drama do your inlaws wip up? I'm interested to see how it might differ from N type drama.
    I suck at spelling, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    This.

Plus SFs are usully the most dramatic bunch of people out there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i don't see a connection. there's plenty of dramatic sensors.

i think EXFX's are probably the most dramatic types, regardless of N/S

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Overall, Ss are more dramatic. But the most dramatic is the ENFJ.

I'm not sure whether I'm saying this in jest or not.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I generally dont like what you americans made of the term dramatic, therefore, gfy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    EXFP

@Antisocial one: Meh, see I disagree. And I wish I could say why. But there is totally something logical and concrete that is driving my fever about it . . .I wish I could identify what it is.

Actually no wait what your saying makes perfect sense. Each types are equally dramatic its just that N drama seems more dramatic to me for some reason. And I agree with what you said before hearts, you said "I make up drama in my head and live it out there." Eactly, it's the focus of N drama is more self contained (<-- needs rephrasing but too tired to think of a good synonym) and S is more situational.

Basically I think what I realised is that I discovered major differences between S and N with out realising that's just what it was. :P I'm glad I cleared that up so now I can go to sleep peacefully.
    I suck at spelling, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by magil View Post
    @Antisocial one: Meh, see I disagree. And I wish I could say why. But there is totally something logical and concrete that is driving my fever about it . . .I wish I could identufy what it is.

Actually no wait what your saying makes perfect sense. Each types are equally dramatic its just that N drama seems more dramatic to me for some reason. And I agree with what you said before hearts, you said "I make up drama in my head and live it out there." Eactly, it's the focus of N drama is more self contained (<-- needs rephrasing but too tired to think of a good synonym) and is more situational.

Basically I think what I realised is that I discovered major differences between S and N with out realising that's all it was. If that makes any sense, which I'm sure it doesn't (to you). OKAY time for bed.

Drama is more of a F/T thing most of the time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The major differences you have discovered between S and N are called real life.

Dont be too hard on urself
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]