• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP: Proletariat of iNtuitives?

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
im simply stating this as a matter of fact. you could also have it the other way around

fi is more sincere than fe

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Maybe that does help: here is a short impression of what makes an entp and what makes an enfp happy:

entp:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeRAAiggQdY"].[/YOUTUBE]

enfp:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck"].[/YOUTUBE]

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
you got the entp one wrong entropie

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8PxG5zvgOM"]entp[/YOUTUBE]

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The ENTP's had to take over the thread.

"Dude, look! Someone is saying something good about us!"

Franz

MBTI Type
enfp
You are not exactly cheering me up here guys. In fact, you have hardly said anything to disprove my suspicion that we ENFPs are the proletariat of iNtuitives :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are not exactly cheering me up here guys. In fact, you have hardly said anything to disprove my suspicion that we ENFPs are the proletariat of iNtuitives :(

Want some chocolate ? It helps me when I am down

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

What are you asking for exactly?

At least we are better than all those S's. You seriously can't see why people are having a hard time taking this seriously? It's not a hierarchy of "IQ" or "better" types. What do you want more of? What do you feel you are lacking?

Take some logic classes, read more books. You are in charge of changing into what you want to be. Don't try too hard though, you just screw up your natural strengths. You need to embrace who you are and get on with life.

G

garbage

I hope that you all realize that this was just a snarky response to the posed question, regarding the stark contrast between it and the OP

:doh:

Advice to the original poster: Just start by lurking around the NF Idyllic and other places where others of your type frequent. You'll find out what the type's really about and where it fits in, something that sheer statistics and fragile theories can't exactly tell you.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
- What role can an ENFP fill better than other intuitive types a posteriori

Every ENFP is NOT the same.

If you're an ENTJ it doesn't mean you'll become a successful businessman or politician just because of your personality. Nothing comes in life without hard work and dedication. Thomas Edison said "Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration", too many times quoted but it's true.

There are many successful ENFP actors, comedians, tv-show hosts (yeah, the camera seems to love them), public speakers, politicians, champions of causes, singers, even writers. There's got to be something you're really passionate about.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

I notice many ENFPs tend to get indignant about the actions of other "elites" toward "inferiors", and subsequently identify with those groups to level things out. That may help explain things.

Besides, practically every activist Left leader is an ENFP. That's a pretty prominent group of individuals.

Franz

MBTI Type
enfp
I'd like to become a non-fiction writer. Are there any famous ENFP philosphors/intellectuals?

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
I always thought Trotsky was an ENFP. Others may disagree.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Why does that matter? It doesn't guarantee success or preclude it if there isn't any. Don't stick yourself in a box. I'll let other people answer, but I do understand, I felt for many years that I didn't fit into the "stay at home mom" box and tried to be more ISFJ. (hahah) It didn't work very well and I just ended up very frustrated.

ENFPs can do anything we decide to do. Decide what you want to do and do it. Don't talk yourself out of being yourself.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
? I always thought that was ENFJs?

They're the ones who end up as party officials, or DLCers. They don't believe in the "cause", per se, but they do believe in egalitarianism in a more general sense. Compare Barack Obama (Fe) to Ralph Nader (Fi).

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Hmmm... I typed it into google and the first few pages had nothing but ENFJ for Nader. Of the ones I've known, the ENTPs are more activists than the ENFPs. Not sure about the other ENFPs on here, but I couldn't be an activist. It's like beating your head against a wall rather than doing something. Plus I think people are entitled to disagree with me, so I'd fail pretty quickly.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Another main difference between an entp and an enfp is btw, I think an enfp would never say to a nurse while having surgery on his leg, being partially numbed and getting a boner: "I am sorry, I didnt want to give you something to work with here" :D