User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    You are not exactly cheering me up here guys. In fact, you have hardly said anything to disprove my suspicion that we ENFPs are the proletariat of iNtuitives
    I notice many ENFPs tend to get indignant about the actions of other "elites" toward "inferiors", and subsequently identify with those groups to level things out. That may help explain things.

Besides, practically every activist Left leader is an ENFP. That's a pretty prominent group of individuals.

MBTI
    enfp

I'd like to become a non-fiction writer. Are there any famous ENFP philosphors/intellectuals?

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I always thought Trotsky was an ENFP. Others may disagree.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Why does that matter? It doesn't guarantee success or preclude it if there isn't any. Don't stick yourself in a box. I'll let other people answer, but I do understand, I felt for many years that I didn't fit into the "stay at home mom" box and tried to be more ISFJ. (hahah) It didn't work very well and I just ended up very frustrated.

ENFPs can do anything we decide to do. Decide what you want to do and do it. Don't talk yourself out of being yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Besides, practically every activist Left leader is an ENFP. That's a pretty prominent group of individuals.
    ? I always thought that was ENFJs?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Nah they can be but they rather use the means as a goal, while the ENFPs would use the goals as a mean
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Nah they can be but they rather use the means as a goal, while the ENFPs would use the goals as a mean
    If they get around to it .
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    They're the ones who end up as party officials, or DLCers. They don't believe in the "cause", per se, but they do believe in egalitarianism in a more general sense. Compare Barack Obama (Fe) to Ralph Nader (Fi).

Hmmm... I typed it into google and the first few pages had nothing but ENFJ for Nader. Of the ones I've known, the ENTPs are more activists than the ENFPs. Not sure about the other ENFPs on here, but I couldn't be an activist. It's like beating your head against a wall rather than doing something. Plus I think people are entitled to disagree with me, so I'd fail pretty quickly.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Another main difference between an entp and an enfp is btw, I think an enfp would never say to a nurse while having surgery on his leg, being partially numbed and getting a boner: "I am sorry, I didnt want to give you something to work with here"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]