User Tag List

First 678

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Art is the utterance of expression. As expression, it can be interpreted, analyzed, or digested by the subject. This is the beauty of art.
    Agreed.

Lightbulb Self Expression and Self Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Agreed.
    Self expression does seem to be at the heart of art.

But there does seem to be a distinction between self expression and self hatred.

For instance, many come on here simply because they are bored and are looking for people like themselves. They have nothing to offer except their boredom - for they bore even themselves.

And how they hate those with something to offer.

They hate them because they show up their own emptiness, which is unbearable. So naturally they find those with gifts to offer to be unbearable.

And finding the gifted unbearable, they harass them. They harass them non stop. It is an entertainment for them, a distraction from their own unbearable boredom.

But most of all it is a distraction from their own unbearable self hatred.

So it is far better to project their self hatred onto someone quite unlike themselves.

But what is most disturbing is that they are likely to project their self hatred onto any vulnerable child in their care.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    For instance, many come on here simply because they are bored and are looking for people like themselves. They have nothing to offer except their boredom - for they bore even themselves.

And how they hate those with something to offer.

They hate them because they show up their own emptiness, which is unbearable. So naturally they find those with gifts to offer to be unbearable.
    But what is most disturbing is that they are likely to project their self hatred onto any vulnerable child in their care.
    I can't imagine why someone would have a problem with what you "contribute", Victor.

Also, I agree - everyone is out to get you. They're not ridiculing you because you're vague, nonsensical, insular and typically unhelpful 99% of the time - it's because they hate themselves!

Gosh, that is convenient isn't it? I think I'll use the same excuse the next time someone has a problem with me! That'll show them to mess with the gifted!
    Hello

MBTI
    EXFP

I love to. Something has to click though, before I fully can understand what I'm reading.

Lightbulb The Cries of Children

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    I can't imagine why someone would have a problem with what you "contribute", Victor.

Also, I agree - everyone is out to get you. They're not ridiculing you because you're vague, nonsensical, insular and typically unhelpful 99% of the time - it's because they hate themselves!

Gosh, that is convenient isn't it? I think I'll use the same excuse the next time someone has a problem with me! That'll show them to mess with the gifted!
    Really, it is a form of vandalism.

Unable to create a city as beautiful as Rome, the Vandals destroyed the beautiful city of Rome.

Rome was constant reproach to their ignorance and emptiness, so rather than building their own beautiful city, they destroyed Rome.

In exactly the same way New York is a constant reproach to Islam, so they destroyed two of the most prominent and beautiful buildings in New York by flying civilian jets into them at lunchtime.

It is the perfect form of evil to destroy something beautiful, just as it is the perfect form of evil to destroy a beautiful child.

But all that is necessary with a poem or a beautiful child is to listen to them.

But the vandals say they can't hear the poem. And naturally they blame the poem when really they have closed their ears.

In exactly the same way that child abusers close their ears to the cries of children.

But the vandals say they can't hear the poem. And naturally they blame the poem when really they have closed their ears.

In exactly the same way that child abusers close their ears to the cries of children.
    I'm not blaming the poem, I'm blaming you: the person who insinuated that those who have a problem with you project their hatred onto children. There is such a thing as becoming too detached from reality, y'know; the onus isn't just on everyone else to not be offended by your vague musings (which are not comparable to Rome, I'm sorry to say), or find them unhelpful and altogether too vague, or find your insular nature and arrogance to be the same.
    Hello

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    the onus isn't just on everyone else to not be offended by your vague musings
    Actually, it is. There's no rule against vague musings.
    Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.