MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Antisocial one
    1.How do you relate to the 3 other combinations ? (FP,TP,FJ)

I relate to all of them pretty well. There are some specific people I may not relate to as well but I'm not sure it has to do with type.

Quote:
    2.How likely are you to criticize others for something that you consider to be ...... I will call it "strategic nonsense" ?

I don't believe I have ever considered something strategic nonsense. I may consider that they have a different point of view, that a) i don't understand, or b) don't agree with. Generally in those cases, I'll ask questions to better understand their point of view and engage in a dialogue which often results in an agreement that considers both perspectives. Sometimes, I'll just tell them that I disagree and why. Sometimes, you just end up having a difference of opinion.

Quote:
    3.Do you consider that you would be more succesful in the case you grew up in a more TJ environemnt ? (I mean on a healthy TJ environment)

I don't think so. It would have been easier being surrounded by more Ns - until college, I felt somewhat like an alien amongst my peers. My mom was an NF and dad an SJ. They both had very good qualities.

Quote:
    4.How do you actually feel about spontaneous behaviour and how often do you engage in it ?

I often enjoy it as long as there is no particular pressure to perform. However, sometimes I am just not in the mood.

Quote:
    5.Did you play with militaristic toys when you were a kid ?

Some - sure especially when I was really little. I remember having a tree fort and carting all kinds of rocks up there in case we were attacked.

Quote:
    6.Are there people who are afraid of you and you are not sure why this is the case ? Or why they find your personality traits intimidating.

Maybe ones that don't know me well. I don't think this is generally much of a problem though. I'm direct and don't avoid conflict, which may turn some people off. I've learned to temper this behavior and throttle it up or down based on the situation, which I still don't think I've got totally down but am a lot better than I used to be.

Quote:
    7.How do you see a differance between STJs and NTJs ?

STJs are more responsible and conscientious I think. They make decisions based on what they've experienced before, vs. NTJs that are more inclined to pursue new or innovative things without facts or experience.

Quote:
    8.How much are you tolerant of people who late regulary ? How do you deal with this.

It is a mixture. Often, I really don't care that much because I have other things to do. Other times, I'm annoyed when I have to wait for someone because I cannot stand idle time waiting (like the short wait in a supermarket line always annoys me). Since I can be late myself, it is not something I get too worked up about though.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Casual.

To me it can be really hard to be on the same level with FPs (similar is with FJs).

Which means that I have to distort myself to be able to be have a normal/longer conversations with them. I mean this most of the time has a high energy cost for me while results are often bad. Especially since they can sense "the lie"

So I am wondering how many other TJs have this problem and how many of you had a FP parent ?

(the question is strictly pointed at TJs)
    I haven't had any experiences like that with my parents. (I never have to fake anything with them.) But then again, neither of them are FPs. Here's my experience in a little more detail:

With my dad (INTP), I have my best moments with him when we make jokes at each other's expense in a friendly, good-natured way (i.e. dominant Ti vs dominant Te), and when I speak his Ne language (e.g. "Whoa, did you see that article in the New York Times about how they found out what color those winged dinosaurs were? Wasn't that AWESOME?" *cue hour-long conversation*). He's really great to have around, because if I, say, want to buy a new camera, I know that just by mentioning it, he'll research it exhaustively for HOURS and come to me with this big spreadsheet/review compilation of the best-reviewed and cheapest cameras he could find. I sometimes have communication issues with him, which can be frustrating. But that's probably an N vs S thing, as opposed to a TP vs TJ thing.

With my mom (INFJ), we get along swimmingly almost all the time. We're best friends. Partially because she's a bit borderline on N, and partially because we're best friends, I think we're generally on the same wavelength. We speak the same language, for the most part. There are things that she does that really, really annoy me, that are type-related; e.g. venting about her unsolved problems and exaggerating them without wanting any help (which I can't relate to at all, since I'm indirectly asking for advice almost every time I vent about something that hasn't been solved). But in terms of communication, I think we get each other.

In case anyone may have been wondering what it was like for me (a TJ) to be raised by a TP and an FJ (not that you were wondering; I'm just throwing it out there), they hardly had to discipline me at all. From a young age, I had my own internal rules (which were generally in sync with their rules), and I'd feel horrible about it whenever I broke them. I was a very, very good kid, in terms of doing well in school, etc. Very independent, and not high-maintenance at all, despite being an only child. I guess you get the idea...
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I couldn't be bothered answering the first question. I don't know enough of each of the types well enough to be able to reach a conclusion about how I relate to each temperament. Also, I tend to relate to individuals rather than labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    2.How likely are you to criticize others for something that you consider to be ...... I will call it "strategic nonsense" ?
    Do you mean when people talk about strategy they're talking nonsense (in which case I wholeheartedly disagree), or do you mean when they're discussing a workable strategy in an unworkable way (in which case I tend to offer solutions... but to be honest I'm very rarely in this situation)?

3.Do you consider that you would be more succesful in the case you grew up in a more TJ environemnt ? (I mean on a healthy TJ environment)
    Definitely. But nowhere near as psychologically healthy.

4.How do you actually feel about spontaneous behaviour and how often do you engage in it ?
    It can be refreshing to "just do it". But in most situations I prefer a game plan that I can adapt as and when I need to. I'll have contingency plans for various options depending on how, say, a night out develops ("if I pull, I've got this money for our cab", "if I get hungry, I have some change for a pizza" - to be honest these examples are obsolete; I haven't been out for ages, nor have I thought about pulling for a very long time).

5.Did you play with militaristic toys when you were a kid ?
    Absolutely. Micro Machines (a good friend and I used to have arms sales and trade-offs with each other), Warhammer 40K, Italeri-style 1:72 figures like Napoleonic and Civil War soldiers (sometimes merging the ages together), and Lego. I was into anything of which there were a lot of small, commandable pieces.

6.Are there people who are afraid of you and you are not sure why this is the case ? Or why they find your personality traits intimidating.
    Some people have given me looks to suggest they're intimidated by me, but I'm self-aware enough to realise why they feel the way they do about me. I've learned to curb some of my habits.

7.How do you see a differance between STJs and NTJs ?
    STJs are more focused on tradition and linear thinking than NTJs. They are less willing to cut corners to achieve their goals, and in my eyes are more naive - but perhaps on the plus side more loyal and faithful - than NTJs, who are more pragmatic in work matters and who are likely to entertain strategy at a higher level than administrative, single-minded STJs. While some STJs no doubt exceed, NTJs are the ones who reach the top (if they can get passed all the lowly middle management shit).

8.How much are you tolerant of people who late regulary ? How do you deal with this.
    I adapt to tardiness, but fortunately most of the people with whom I associate myself are good timekeepers.