• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Che Guevara

KDude

Hopefully this doesn't veer into politics, but what type would he be? I ran across a quote from Sartre, who said that Che was the most "complete human being of the modern age". If you read up on him, he defies any conventional category, and seems to have embodied many noble efforts along with very brutal ones. And he was both a thinker and a doer. It makes you wonder if Sartre was correct (note: Satre didn't say he was the best human being.. but that he was "complete").

Some words: Doctor, sympathetic, executioner, populist, atheist, tactician, adventurous/cross continental motorcyclist, avid reader and writer (especially philosophy), fiery orator, father of five, foolishly self-sacrificial/martyr complex.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hopefully this doesn't veer into politics, but what type would he be? I ran across a quote from Sartre, who said that Che was the most "complete human being of the modern age". If you read up on him, he defies any conventional category, and seems to have embodied many noble efforts along with very brutal ones. And he was both a thinker and a doer. It makes you wonder if Sartre was correct (note: Satre didn't say he was the best human being.. but that he was "complete").

Some words: Doctor, sympathetic, executioner, populist, atheist, tactician, adventurous/cross continental motorcyclist, avid reader and writer (especially philosophy), fiery orator, father of five, foolishly self-sacrificial/martyr complex.

I am sorry, but you'd need to change "executioner" to "murderer" and "fiery orator" to "zealous extremist" for it to be accurate at all.

And I would go INFJ or INTJ for Che.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't know enough about his real-life persona to comment, but based on Motorcycle Diaries and some of his journal entries from that period of his life (which the movie was based on and many of the entries were referenced in the movie), I do think he's N-dominant. So yeah, I could see INxJ because of that, but since I don't know enough about him....could be ENxP as well.

KDude

I am sorry, but you'd need to change "executioner" to "murderer" and "fiery orator" to "zealous extremist" for it to be accurate at all.

"Executioner" and "fiery orator" are more generic descriptors. I don't care about judging him too much at the moment.

Well, I do judge him a bit on the "foolishly self sacrificial" bit. I can't think of a better way of putting it though. Apparently, he realized Bolivia was an abysmal situation, and still stuck with it.

[edit] Crap, I made this in the wrong thread section. :) If anyone can, please move it to the "Popular Culture and Type" section.