User Tag List

Thread: Che Guevara

Default Che Guevara

Hopefully this doesn't veer into politics, but what type would he be? I ran across a quote from Sartre, who said that Che was the most "complete human being of the modern age". If you read up on him, he defies any conventional category, and seems to have embodied many noble efforts along with very brutal ones. And he was both a thinker and a doer. It makes you wonder if Sartre was correct (note: Satre didn't say he was the best human being.. but that he was "complete").

Some words: Doctor, sympathetic, executioner, populist, atheist, tactician, adventurous/cross continental motorcyclist, avid reader and writer (especially philosophy), fiery orator, father of five, foolishly self-sacrificial/martyr complex.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Hopefully this doesn't veer into politics, but what type would he be? I ran across a quote from Sartre, who said that Che was the most "complete human being of the modern age". If you read up on him, he defies any conventional category, and seems to have embodied many noble efforts along with very brutal ones. And he was both a thinker and a doer. It makes you wonder if Sartre was correct (note: Satre didn't say he was the best human being.. but that he was "complete").

Some words: Doctor, sympathetic, executioner, populist, atheist, tactician, adventurous/cross continental motorcyclist, avid reader and writer (especially philosophy), fiery orator, father of five, foolishly self-sacrificial/martyr complex.

I am sorry, but you'd need to change "executioner" to "murderer" and "fiery orator" to "zealous extremist" for it to be accurate at all.

And I would go INFJ or INTJ for Che.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I don't know enough about his real-life persona to comment, but based on Motorcycle Diaries and some of his journal entries from that period of his life (which the movie was based on and many of the entries were referenced in the movie), I do think he's N-dominant. So yeah, I could see INxJ because of that, but since I don't know enough about him....could be ENxP as well.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I am sorry, but you'd need to change "executioner" to "murderer" and "fiery orator" to "zealous extremist" for it to be accurate at all.

"Executioner" and "fiery orator" are more generic descriptors. I don't care about judging him too much at the moment.

Well, I do judge him a bit on the "foolishly self sacrificial" bit. I can't think of a better way of putting it though. Apparently, he realized Bolivia was an abysmal situation, and still stuck with it.

[edit] Crap, I made this in the wrong thread section. If anyone can, please move it to the "Popular Culture and Type" section.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Clear ENFP.