MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
    Why do men have nipples?
    It's left over from early fetal development when gender was indeterminable.

Men even produce milk (albeit a very small amount).

Be abstract.
    Fleep fleep flarp.

*I understand that I'm no Ni-dom. I don't care.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    Hmmm....

Ok, I have to go somewhere to pay a bill/money owed to someone, by cash, check, credit card or perhaps I have the possibility of persuading the person to extend me time in order to delay payment. What are all the possible consequences and problematic contingencies of each form of payment?
    Rather than asking the question on the consequences and problematic contingencies of each form of payment, I suggest reconsidering the question in the first place - is it the right one to ask? Debt interferes with independence and freedom. Therefore, my view is that you seek to pay it off as soon as possible to unwind yourself of this obligation. Using a credit card is fine as long as you pay it off at the end of the month.

Why do men have nipples? Be abstract.
    Try this.

Men have nipples as a way of allowing the female form (aka succubus) a way of sucking just enough essence out of a man to keep him controlled and restrained to the succubus. Of course, in truth, the sucking takes many forms, literal and non-literal, and men really have three nipples, where one nipple always gets the majority of the attention (sometimes being the sole attention whore, and I use the word whore heavily here).

But also we have nipples as nature's proactive way of aiding us in our transformation to cyborgs. See the nipples would work well as two battery terminals that can be easily clamped onto external electrical networks. This is important as sex will then become more about how much electrical energy you can supply to your mate and overload her circuits.

Now scientists are only beginning to tap into the great possibilities of the nipple, but that's the low-down.

So you see nipples have a whole history and are very important in human evolution. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

You see? That's the thing with you question askers. You ask these little out of the ordinary questions in order to figure out the way we think so that you can understand us giving you the upper hand whenever you encounter us. You don't really care about men having little pointy things coming out from their breasts even though it's pretty much something you should rather care about more than trying to understand us. INTJs and INFJs make up 3% of the world population therefore the chances you would gain from properly understanding the way in which we think would be quite low. And it's an even lower chance you would find men's nipples being used to good use. You see, men are supposed to have nipples to continue on their legacy of transportation. Of course it is more useless now then it was then. Men have and still do use their nipples to hook themselves up to carts of different sorts in order to transport them from place to place or even for their work.

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    What good is Ni if all it gives you is "what ifs" and contingencies?
    Isn't the answer obvious ?

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    Yeah but I wanted a basic question to see how Ni digests something simple/everyday to see the obviousness of how Ni works. Besides if I asked all the different ways to simplify a polynomial equation it would get very technical, not many would be able to follow.
    I relalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Ni doesnt deal with simple/everyday things.
    It does, it is just that it prefers not too.

I am afraid that other were faster than me with answer this question.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Could you sum up Ni from your own perspective, in your own words?
    I dont have the time to answer this. But you will get your answer soon.

MBTI
    ENTP

What is Ni?

Don't tell me it's a sort of paranormal ability, understanding things on a deeper level than us lowly Ne/Si users.

What's the difference between Ne and Ni?
    What's the difference between Ni and Si?
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

How often are you wrong using Ni ?
    How do you know you are wrong ?
    How important do you think Si is ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    You see? That's the thing with you question askers. You ask these little out of the ordinary questions in order to figure out the way we think so that you can understand us giving you the upper hand whenever you encounter us. You don't really care about men having little pointy things coming out from their breasts even though it's pretty much something you should rather care about more than trying to understand us. INTJs and INFJs make up 3% of the world population therefore the chances you would gain from properly understanding the way in which we think would be quite low. And it's an even lower chance you would find men's nipples being used to good use. You see, men are supposed to have nipples to continue on their legacy of transportation. Of course it is more useless now then it was then. Men have and still do use their nipples to hook themselves up to carts of different sorts in order to transport them from place to place or even for their work.

I am not so sure that this is actually true. Since for the most part we can give insights and approach to things that no one else can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    What is Ni?

Don't tell me it's a sort of paranormal ability, understanding things on a deeper level than us lowly Ne/Si users.

What's the difference between Ne and Ni?
    What's the difference between Ni and Si?
    I will keep it short for now. Since I don't want to lose you in a wall of text. (no offence)

1.Ni uses all the data you have gathered and tries to understand the whole context. Creation of x - development of x - current status of x - futher development of x - the end of x. Plus what are the chances that there will be another x.

2.Ne and Ni are similar but Ne focuses on reality around the person while Ni is not even limited by that. So you can make connection that apsolutly make no sense. Plus you don't need environment to stimulate you that much.

What made a number of problems for me in life.
    First I don't click with sensors while most intellectuals where I live seem to be NPs. Which often tend to think that I don't want to explore and that I am not interested in ideas. What is totally wrong. It is just that I don't need stimulation from environment. For example staring at white walls for an hour can be quite refreshing to me. Since the real perty will be hidden in my head and I have absoluty no need to verbalize my thinking. Probably I will not even share my conclussions.

3. Si rellies on past experiances while Ni looks at the past present and future but its "thinking" is less grounded in details/hard fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    How often are you wrong using Ni ?
    How do you know you are wrong ?
    How important do you think Si is ?
    1. Much less than I would like. Actually I made more mistakes by now listening my inner voice that by listening to it.

When it comes to big picture I am usually right. When it comes to details and I don't have enough data I am likely to miss. Also I am likely to miss when it comes to people. (you will hav eto ask INFJs about this)

2. Time proves me wrong.

3. You need to have some and some people that are good at it but it is not the most important thing around.

I hope this makes sense to you both. (but the story isn't over)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am not so sure that this is actually true. Since for the most part we can give insights and approach to things that no one else can provide.
    Yes. True, that is if they can find those hiding INXJs in their lives. Of course one can just cheat and come straight here asking for insights on what they wish to know and I guess that is the purpose of this thread too. But then it just goes back into a loop of asking these questions to understand us to help them with INXJs in their lives to gain their insights but it's hard to find them but they can cheat and come here and... it goes on.

Finding and identifying an INXJ in life. +1 (uncommon)
    Getting closer to the INXJ in life. +2 (rare)
    Becoming their close friend. +3 (very rare)
    Romantic relationship with INXJ. +4 (inconceivably rare)
    Being an INXJ in life. (You know what? Fuck it.)

Of course a similar list could be stated for the INXPs.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Could you sum up Ni from your own perspective, in your own words?
    For me, Ni is a quick summation of stored information, contextual clues and their relevance to the future. The summing of the information is almost instantaneous and a lot of the time unconscious. The resulting thought is just the probability of something occurring.