• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do (only) IXFPs have trouble with expressing themselves?

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know, this sounds kind of stupid. I'm not intending to say that all IXFPs have trouble with expressing themselves....... but.... I mostly notice this in my bf (still not sure of his type...he says INTP, but also tests as INFP and ISFP or ENTP).... I find he is quite intelligent and always wonder why he can't say things to the point....he is always so vague. I find this really difficult, since as I keep asking him to clarify I often find that he is not talking nonsense (which can be my impression sometimes), but as a clear idea in his head that just won't come out in precise words :)...aaach, it's strange. I don't mean to offend any XXXXs here..... but I'd like to know if (and what) experience you have with this (concerning yourself but also people close to you)....

wolfy

awsm
Your post seems really vague to me, I don't know what you are trying to say. Maybe that is it, there is some kind of communication breakdown. Most people understand me fine...I think.

S

Sniffles

This is common among INFJs too, so perhaps its an IXFX thing?

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I thought having trouble with communicating personal things was a general introverted characteristic? All our thoughts and insights are finished "products" in our internal world, so there is some degree of difficulty in extraverting them.