User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Default Creating a perfect team of people?!?!

Im thinking about creating a perfect team of people, that are also perfect emotional and intellectual compatibility and perfectly balanced. It would look like having one of NT,NF,SP,SJ, and im fascinated with idea that every body got their own perfections and weaknesses that compliment each other!!!. Since im ESFP i like to Get things going, would it be the best to have ISTJ to chart the course, INFP Behind the scenes,and ENTJ In-charge?????

what cha'll gonna do? i kind of think if we knew the goal we might be able to say what we feel is the perfect team & why

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Damir View Post
    Im thinking about creating a perfect team of people, that are also perfect emotional and intellectual compatibility and perfectly balanced. It would look like having one of NT,NF,SP,SJ, and im fascinated with idea that every body got their own perfections and weaknesses that compliment each other!!!. Since im ESFP i like to Get things going, would it be the best to have ISTJ to chart the course, INFP Behind the scenes,and ENTJ In-charge?????
    im very familiar with the interaction styles stuff you're talking about...

It doesnt always work perfectly for designing an actual team. Heres an attempt:

if you're ESFP then id say:

ENTJ (in charge), ESFP (get things going), ISFJ (behind the scenes), ISTP (chart the course)

Everyone except the ISTP fits the socionics quadra as well (duals and their activity partners...creating a 4 way love circle lol)
    That attempt might not work as well for say an ENFJ, whose activity partner is another "in charge" person (and having two in charge people may or may not be good). So I guess I actually have to say that it depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

I will note that in general I notice:
    --two In charge people like to be 1v1 friends (but not necessarily in a group together)
    --Get things going people are often the most vocal and might even "appear" to be the leader to an undiscerning outsider.
    --The interaction style that functions pretty well by taking on more group members is the "Chart the course".
    --The behind the scenes people honestly dont matter. They are nice when around, but otherwise no one notices. ()

Most of my groups of friends are characterized as having 1 in charge, 1 get things going person (who originated it), 1-2 chart the course people and no behind the scenes people. Oddly enough, if the "get things going" person knows another "get things going" person, i find that they are interchangeable in each others group as the only "get things going" person present lol.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Looking for the perfect party team I see. I can see how that could be sweet but then again possible combinations are numerous. coughs, but i'll let somebody else do the maths. Going for a run
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Just call an ENTP when you need an idea or to simplify things to others.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o"]the perfect team[/YOUTUBE]

I already have a themesong cooked up
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

yeah, just making the perfect crew.that can do just about anything together. Kinda crew like in tv series entourage) having king,warrior,magician,and lover. For example to make a successful rock band you need to have that kinda of chemistry between people.

MBTI
    INTJ

More interesting would be the perfect crew for saving the world from evil villains!

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrief View Post
    More interesting would be the perfect crew for saving the world from evil villains!
    LOL fantastic four?! maybe.. yes having brain,muscle,crazy one,and whatever.....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Damir View Post
    LOL fantastic four?! maybe.. yes having brain,muscle,crazy one,and whatever.....
    I feel like in this sentence "whatever" might be a euphemism for "the token woman".
    Does he want a pillow for his head?