• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are feelers more likely to have fulfiled life ?

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If anything I think Ns get more of a kick out of knowledge for its own sake. (as opposed to Ss and their more direct appliance of said knowledge) It is not a T/F thing at all imo.

Yeah, I think seeing how a piece of knowledge fits into the big picture or is linked to other stuff is more important to me than how can I use this piece of knowledge. Hence, a love for trivia

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
No, they're just more likely to get emo when they fail.

They probably fall closer to the extremes than thinkers though, as far as happiness/unhappiness goes. Epic fail or epic pass.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
maybe extroverted feelers have more fun, though introverted feelers internalise too much and might be less satisfied with life.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't think F/T has a whole lot to do with it. I go out of my way to try to keep my life as non-dramatic as possible -- got enough drama growing up to last me a lifetime.

In some ways I have a very pessimistic view of life, probably in a Gen-X way. Because of this it's almost enough that we've got a place to live, food to eat, internet access, and domestic harmony. I mean, as a kid, that's kind of what I dreamed of (except for internet access, because I'm old).

In the stories you are supposed to be careful what you wish for because it inevitably blows up in your face, but this is turning out pretty nice. But my husband is a T and he seems to be of a similar mind to me.