User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    If anything I think Ns get more of a kick out of knowledge for its own sake. (as opposed to Ss and their more direct appliance of said knowledge) It is not a T/F thing at all imo.
    Yeah, I think seeing how a piece of knowledge fits into the big picture or is linked to other stuff is more important to me than how can I use this piece of knowledge. Hence, a love for trivia
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

No, they're just more likely to get emo when they fail.

They probably fall closer to the extremes than thinkers though, as far as happiness/unhappiness goes. Epic fail or epic pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    No, they're just more likely to get emo when they fail.

They probably fall closer to the extremes than thinkers though, as far as happiness/unhappiness goes. Epic fail or epic pass.
    Probably.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

maybe extroverted feelers have more fun, though introverted feelers internalise too much and might be less satisfied with life.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't think F/T has a whole lot to do with it. I go out of my way to try to keep my life as non-dramatic as possible -- got enough drama growing up to last me a lifetime.

In some ways I have a very pessimistic view of life, probably in a Gen-X way. Because of this it's almost enough that we've got a place to live, food to eat, internet access, and domestic harmony. I mean, as a kid, that's kind of what I dreamed of (except for internet access, because I'm old).

In the stories you are supposed to be careful what you wish for because it inevitably blows up in your face, but this is turning out pretty nice. But my husband is a T and he seems to be of a similar mind to me.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers