User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Who is paranoid of other people's functions?

Who is paranoid of controlling?
    Who is paranoid of flexibility?
    Who is paranoid of thinking?
    Who is paranoid of rationality?

These people are ..

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm often pretty paranoid of ESJ people, I've experienced their qualities often may turn out to be like ''no vision, boring ideas, HUGE EGO and strong control''. I really can't stand the persons who have no greater vision for the future plans or activities, but they're constantly trying to take you under their control. However, they often get really pissed of me too, because i constantly question their authority and ''great'' ideas.
    Though I can't say that for all of them, the healthy ones are really nice and what's important- also productive.
    Oh yeah?

garbage

Paranoid's gonna be a strong word that won't apply for all individuals of given types. So, you can replace 'paranoid' with 'mistrusting' or 'hesitant about'.. something like that.

Who is paranoid of controlling?

Me. Ne-dominant, backed up with an Fi sense of "don't freakin' step on my sense of individuality or personal freedom."

This particular 'paranoia' is pretty common with ENxPs, but I figure that ENTPs can at least partially stomach that control when it happens under a hierarchy or a system of rules and concepts.

.. wait, do you mean "paranoid of having the position to control things" or "paranoid of being controlled"? Because I answered for the latter.

Who is paranoid of flexibility?
    I imagine this would be more of an SJ fear. But you knew that already.

Who is paranoid of thinking?
    Who is paranoid of rationality?

Yeah, I don't know if you're going to find anyone to field these. I'm not sure what this means, exactly.

i used to have a Te phobia 6 years ago. this cold reductionist categorizing and reductionist prioritizing of evil extj, lol. at that time i also believed in the convenient mbti myth that states, that my type* is not supposed to use Te but Ti. obviously i am healed from that period and now i am a good old "fuck it or kill" it Te user i haven't forgotten my roots (NiFe) though, so i will never be like a real extj (meaning an average/young extj who discriminates other functions for the sake of Te). to be clear: i always used Te at the speed of light, like in fights, but unconsciously and not intellectually.

edit: i know my Se, thank you. its all the red crust in my cellar. its also perception and the fact that interaction occurs, but not it's content. and i have always loved it, when it kicked it. but usually it's not there and so i have to avoid a lot of interaction, because i would be overwhelmed.

i was talking about intuitive access to valid straight edge bullshit detector kind of logic. that kind, that can't be fooled by those PeTi wishful thinking's dishonest fake arguments. conscious Te is different from unconscious automatic Te, since it can be applied to theory, that is to say, whatever one focuses on, even sensitive details. unconscious functions are in autopilot and deal with the major/gross immediate situation.

i am still pretty much paranoid about my Fi, but at least i understand what Fi really is, unlike some people. Fi users annoy me more because of their own shadows (if the shadows are hyperactive), than because of their Fi. i am literally paranoid about my own Fi. what tricks is it pulling? i can't see it. Fe gets in the way.

*(at that time i had diagnosed myself as INFJ, despite test results, which were 50/50 J/P)

I don't trust feelers, ultimately. I can't grasp their motives or understand them. It's all a blackbox as far as I can tell. I never know where they stand, which is a great deal of bother to me.

yeah, but we just hide it from you, for your convenience
    (and our safety)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    to be clear: i always used Te at the speed of light, like in fights, but unconsciously and not intellectually.
    Unconscious, instinctive, not intellectually, and comes up in highly stressful situations like fights?

That sounds an awful lot like inferior Se...not Te.

Te is deliberate and methodical. It insists on making decisions and planning expediently so that stuff can get done, but it doesn't make unconscious, light-speed gut responses based purely on the present moment. That's Se's domain.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    yeah, but we just hide it from you, for your convenience
    (and our safety)
    Probably for the best.

On tests, I score 0% feeling, 100% thinking. I'm not likely to understand even a quantum of your emotions. If I can't understand, how can I sympathise?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oops, deleted post, thinking I had misunderstood the OP, only to find that Sim commented on it. Guess I was wrong, so here it is again.

I've found that an inferior Se can manipulate Fi into nagging the other functions to get what it wants. If that makes any sense at all.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    Oops, deleted post, thinking I had misunderstood the OP, only to find that Sim commented on it. Guess I was wrong, so here it is again.

I've found that an inferior Se can manipulate Fi into nagging the other functions to get what it wants. If that makes any sense at all.
    It certainly does.

(I deleted mine too, after seeing yours was gone.)
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?