• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJs considered 'nice guys' while INTJs are considered cold-hearted evil beings.

Skip Foreplay

MBTI Type
ENxP
Ni(Te+Fi)/Se= Se/29^3- 12.99992. Cancel out the Se. Solve for Ni, (this is the tricky part, since the components and theory behind Ni are extremely complex.) And after a series of extremely complicated logic, all you get is the "secretly squishy" part of the answer. No one on earth has been able to complete the formula to fit your hypothesis and Ne people often make these massive inaccurate jumps in logic which aren't proven which scares the INTJ. Also,if you observe the INTJ the nature of the INTJ changes, which means they can only be figured out using pure physics and mathematical formulas. which further complicates the situation. Good luck in your endeavor.

Careful how you phrase things - some would argue that you are implying that you could do better! But if you can't, (and of course you can't), perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss an opposing opinion...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJs are nice in the way that storm troopers are nice.

INTJs are nice in the way Emperor Palpatine is nice. (They're still my squishies. I shall call them Squishy and they shall be mine and they shall be my Squishies.)
If someone is useful and loyal, we will support them 100% (unless they call us squishy).

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this is simple. N creates distance from reality. add that to I, T, and J, and you get quiet, logical, serious, and distant.

as opposed to quiet, logical, and serious.

whether you find the distance off-putting or intriguing is quite a personal matter.

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] everyone knows that INTJs secretly like hugs

Mia.

Hehe, INTJs are plumb adorable. Especially when they try to act like they're not.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hehe, INTJs are plumb adorable. Especially when they try to act like they're not.
I'm not buying it.

[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] everyone knows thinks that INTJs secretly like hugs
Fixed.

Must be some form of subtle mass hysteria. INTJs and probably many of our NT colleagues are immune, of course.

Mia.

I'm not buying it.

Fixed.

Must be some form of subtle mass hysteria. INTJs and probably many of our NT colleagues are immune, of course.

See? Aren't they flippin' hysterically awesomely cutie-pie-esque? Hehe

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm not exactly sure. I just find they have the same opinion and personality and needs most of the time...It just seems in my experience INTJ's are much more rude about everything. And ISTJ would ask me to get a drink for them. An INTJ will get mad I when don't return with one for them. Its like they expect me to read their mind and claim everything is common sense. "So you thought I wanted to sit here and drink this salty popcorn without a drink?!".

In my experience. I in no way speak for all of the type.

rav3n

As high-Si-ers, ISTJs abide by social rules of etiquette. INTJs either reject or can't grasp social rules.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It just seems in my experience INTJ's are much more rude about everything. And ISTJ would ask me to get a drink for them. An INTJ will get mad I when don't return with one for them. Its like they expect me to read their mind and claim everything is common sense. "So you thought I wanted to sit here and drink this salty popcorn without a drink?!".
Interesting. In my experience, an INTJ would just get his/her own drink. I, for one, am continually surprised when my SO brings me a cup of tea, without my even suggesting it. I'm more likely to say, "I can get tea for myself", but I suppose that is rude in its own way, so I have learned just to say thanks, and appreciate it for the thoughtful act it is.

And yes, andante, it is hard sometimes to grasp the logic of social rules, though they can be learned by rote like many other things. It's usually not worth it, though.

Owfin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As high-Si-ers, ISTJs abide by social rules of etiquette. INTJs either reject or can't grasp social rules.

What is a social rule of etiquette?

Si is INTROVERTED, it does not concern itself with this. Moreover, it is a perceiving function. This would be more of a Fe thing, although ESFJs definitely aren't just sheep.

rav3n

What is a social rule of etiquette?

Si is INTROVERTED, it does not concern itself with this. Moreover, it is a perceiving function. This would be more of a Fe thing, although ESFJs definitely aren't just sheep.
Structure. That is all.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like a reasonable explanation... And I suppose this is also why INFJs are considered the most T or cold-hearted of all the NFs.
Don't know why I didn't answer this (I think I remember seeing it), but yes, the Ni makes them "directive" (the NFJ's being the only directive F's), and they have the same melancholic Interaction Style as both of the IxTJ's and ISTP, so they will seem the most "T" of the F's (especially with Ti as tertiary, and thus more T-like than ENFJ, who has the Feeling out front, and T as inferior).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTJ

INTJ

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is silly.

Both IxTJ types are filled with fluff.
Secret... very secret.. terrible, fuzzy fluff.

Their indignant reactions to having this pointed out merely reaffirms this.

A

Anew Leaf

This thread is silly.

Yes... what they want us to think: Many Bothans died to bring us this information. What actually happened: The Ewoks from within their hearts erupted to sing some songs.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes... what they want us to think: Many Bothans died to bring us this information. What actually happened: The Ewoks from within their hearts erupted to sing some songs.

If these are Star Wars references, I don't understand them.. (I never saw the series AND I NEVER WILL)
/STUBBORN

I did, however, look up Ewoks. :laugh:

There's one of those deep inside every Thinking type.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is silly.

There is nothing to point out, and therefore nothing about which to become indignant.

(This thread is indeed silly.)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is nothing to point out, and therefore nothing about which to become indignant.

(This thread is indeed silly.)

:holy: Gather round, children, & observe!

A common breed of veiled indignation, in its natural habitat.