User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENxP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ni(Te+Fi)/Se= Se/29^3- 12.99992. Cancel out the Se. Solve for Ni, (this is the tricky part, since the components and theory behind Ni are extremely complex.) And after a series of extremely complicated logic, all you get is the "secretly squishy" part of the answer. No one on earth has been able to complete the formula to fit your hypothesis and Ne people often make these massive inaccurate jumps in logic which aren't proven which scares the INTJ. Also,if you observe the INTJ the nature of the INTJ changes, which means they can only be figured out using pure physics and mathematical formulas. which further complicates the situation. Good luck in your endeavor.
    Careful how you phrase things - some would argue that you are implying that you could do better! But if you can't, (and of course you can't), perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss an opposing opinion...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    ISTJs are nice in the way that storm troopers are nice.

INTJs are nice in the way Emperor Palpatine is nice. (They're still my squishies. I shall call them Squishy and they shall be mine and they shall be my Squishies.)
    If someone is useful and loyal, we will support them 100% (unless they call us squishy).
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

this is simple. N creates distance from reality. add that to I, T, and J, and you get quiet, logical, serious, and distant.

as opposed to quiet, logical, and serious.

whether you find the distance off-putting or intriguing is quite a personal matter.

@Coriolis everyone knows that INTJs secretly like hugs

Hehe, INTJs are plumb adorable. Especially when they try to act like they're not.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    Hehe, INTJs are plumb adorable. Especially when they try to act like they're not.
    I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    @Coriolis everyone knows thinks that INTJs secretly like hugs
    Fixed.

Must be some form of subtle mass hysteria. INTJs and probably many of our NT colleagues are immune, of course.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I'm not buying it.

Fixed.

Must be some form of subtle mass hysteria. INTJs and probably many of our NT colleagues are immune, of course.
    See? Aren't they flippin' hysterically awesomely cutie-pie-esque? Hehe

Enneagram
    7 so

I'm not exactly sure. I just find they have the same opinion and personality and needs most of the time...It just seems in my experience INTJ's are much more rude about everything. And ISTJ would ask me to get a drink for them. An INTJ will get mad I when don't return with one for them. Its like they expect me to read their mind and claim everything is common sense. "So you thought I wanted to sit here and drink this salty popcorn without a drink?!".

In my experience. I in no way speak for all of the type.
    Glance into the world just as though time were gone: and everything crooked will become straight to you.

As high-Si-ers, ISTJs abide by social rules of etiquette. INTJs either reject or can't grasp social rules.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TickTock View Post
    It just seems in my experience INTJ's are much more rude about everything. And ISTJ would ask me to get a drink for them. An INTJ will get mad I when don't return with one for them. Its like they expect me to read their mind and claim everything is common sense. "So you thought I wanted to sit here and drink this salty popcorn without a drink?!".
    Interesting. In my experience, an INTJ would just get his/her own drink. I, for one, am continually surprised when my SO brings me a cup of tea, without my even suggesting it. I'm more likely to say, "I can get tea for myself", but I suppose that is rude in its own way, so I have learned just to say thanks, and appreciate it for the thoughtful act it is.

And yes, andante, it is hard sometimes to grasp the logic of social rules, though they can be learned by rote like many other things. It's usually not worth it, though.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    As high-Si-ers, ISTJs abide by social rules of etiquette. INTJs either reject or can't grasp social rules.
    What is a social rule of etiquette?

Si is INTROVERTED, it does not concern itself with this. Moreover, it is a perceiving function. This would be more of a Fe thing, although ESFJs definitely aren't just sheep.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?