• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Service Announcement to Paranoid Fi doms

Jaguar

It's intended to point out that trolling/intentionally alienating people isn't the only thing I do on the forum. PeaceBaby asked why I bother at all if that's the only thing I do, but it's not.

That's not why I asked if it was a dick issue.
When you stated you have 65 friends in your list, it was as if that has some "big" meaning to you.

Those of us who are well-endowed prefer a tighter ship. :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's not why I asked if it was a dick issue.
When you stated you have 65 friends in your list, it was as if that has some "big" meaning to you.

Those of us who are well-endowed prefer a tighter ship. :D

Oh...no, the number itself wasn't important; it was just an illustration of the fact that I do have positive relationships with some forum members.

I actually thought it was less than that, like 30-something, until I looked it up. The real point was that INFPs tend to assume anyone who's being mean to them can't possibly have any friends or anything valuable to say--it's part of their self-image preservation.

PB was universalizing her own perspective by implying that if I troll people, I must not be liked or appreciated by anyone on the forum, and I intended to show that that isn't the case, despite what a big meanie I am.

EDIT: Turns out I can't count. It's actually only 40. lol

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord.

Actually, uh... *foot scuff, eyes averted*... your, uh, girlfriend paid me $25 to friend you. (I didn't have food, and she said it would only have to be for a month.)

If you want to pay up front, I'll let you ride through Feb too.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, uh... *foot scuff, eyes averted*... your, uh, girlfriend paid me $25 to friend you. (I didn't have food, and she said it would only have to be for a month.)

If you want to pay up front, I'll let you ride through Feb too.

:cry:

Yeah I somehow miscounted 40 as 65 anyway. Given the sudden and tragic loss of these 25 imaginary friends, I dunno if I can handle this right now.

G

Ginkgo

I actually thought it was less than that, like 30-something, until I looked it up. The real point was that INFPs tend to assume anyone who's being mean to them can't possibly have any friends or anything valuable to say--it's part of their self-image preservation.

This is because INFPs are the paragons of humanity. So if you ain't friends with the princes and princesses, how might you befriend the paupers?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do people care so much that INFPs "care so much"? And why do I care enough to post the question as to why people care about INFPs caring? *feels a circular swirling and downward pull accompanied by the sound of flushing*

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do people care so much that INFPs "care so much"? And why do I care enough to post the question as to why people care about INFPs caring? *feels a circular swirling and downward pull accompanied by the sound of flushing*

Let's go with Kalach's advice on this one:

Change the x to j already.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:cry: Yeah I somehow miscounted 40 as 65 anyway. Given the sudden and tragic loss of these 25 imaginary friends, I dunno if I can handle this right now.

Sigh. you're broke, aren't you? :steam:

ps. There were only 39 the last time I looked.

*Jennykitty meows satisfyingly and stops jiggling the handle*

Jaguar

I think mold is beginning to grow on this thread.

What's with all the Fi bashing, Sim?
Exactly what do you think crawled up Martin Luther King's ass-- Fe?

Fi son, Fi.

Yes, that Fi got him shot but without people willing to stand up against a tidal wave of conformity, life would resemble the Poseidon Adventure.

Bottoms up, baby.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigh. you're broke, aren't you? :steam:

ps. There were only 39 the last time I looked.

Was that before or after you packed up your bags and abandoned me?? :emot-emo:

*Jennykitty meows satisfyingly and stops jiggling the handle*

I expect full reimbursement for this egregious water bill.

Fi son, Fi.

Yes, that Fi got him shot but without people willing to stand up against a tidal wave of conformity, life would resemble the Poseidon Adventure.

Bottoms up, baby.

I think it was Fe+Ni. I also think Fe motivated Gandhi and many other leaders of social change.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

Fi son, Fi.

Bottoms up, baby.

Well, it was an adventure...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where's Butterfly Bill when you need him to come and kick some pansy asses? :steam:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I ever want a wrong answer, you're the go-to guy!

lol, if you say so. What do you think Fe is, exactly? Mindless conformity? Fe doesn't mean automatically falling in with whatever the popular ethical standard in your immediate surroundings is, especially not in combination with Ni.

All it means is that your sense of ethics comes from some external standard (that doesn't have to be the people immediately around you) and is dependent upon definition of some external goal/conditions in order to decide what's ethical.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was that before or after you packed up your bags and abandoned me?? :emot-emo:

Oh, BEFORE I abandoned you. :cheese:

I expect full reimbursement for this egregious water bill.

"Meow?"
istockphoto_4602691_curious_kitten.jpg

I think it was Fe+Ni. I also think Fe motivated Gandhi and many other leaders of social change.

Ghandi was Fe.
MLK was Fi.
Jimmy Swaggart was Faux.
Ken Stabler was all Fum's.