• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Service Announcement to Paranoid Fi doms

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, typology is not an evil conspiracy intended to subvert your right to individuality and self-expression.

No, any and all attempts to categorize anything about your belief system or behavioral tendencies do not constitute a malevolent international plot to rid the world of original ideas.

No, you're not so extraordinarily unique and special and unusual that your personality automatically defies all forms categorization and analysis.

No, typology is not turning the world into nineteen eighty-fucking-four.

No, studying typology does not ruin your ability to feel emotion or appreciate others on a personal basis.

Yeah, we get it already--you're so special and original and creative that you can't possibly be boxed into one of sixteen arbitrarily distinguished categories [no matter how broadly defined they might be]! Yeah, we get it--you have paranoid delusions that any such categorization will turn everyone into robotic slaves to the evil Te agenda to squelch all forms of self-expression.

And yes, everyone realizes how emotionally threatened you are by any attempt at categorizing your personality and realizes you're having a histrionic meltdown over nothing when you make these kinds of outlandish claims.

The solution, you ask? Grow up, stop taking everything as a deliberate attack on your super special unique feelings, and get real.

Your friend,

simulatedworld

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yeah, we get it already--you're so special and original and creative that you can't possibly be boxed into one of sixteen arbitrarily distinguished categories [no matter how broadly defined they might be]!

Indeed ! :D As a matter of fact, I think anyone who doesnt think differently, never really has thought differently. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did I miss something? I thought paranoia an conspiracy theories were the domain of NTPs? :huh:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Did I miss something? I thought paranoia an conspiracy theories were the domain of NTPs?

I think Ne doms in general are prone to paranoia. I'm also convinced that coupled with an unhealthy Fi/Ti, a person can be just unreasonable. That being said, Fi makes more emotional demands on others so we (I) notice it more. And it seems like Fi users are more obsessed about being seen as "unique" or "authentic" than Ti users, who admittedly have their own brand of crazy - but this thread is about Fi, so...

Either way, excellent post, sim. I know exaaaactly what you mean.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So I am again the only one who doesnt know what he means.

I really need to convert to infp :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Ne doms in general are prone to paranoia. I'm also convinced that coupled with an unhealthy Fi/Ti, a person can be just unreasonable. That being said, Fi makes more emotional demands on others so we (I) notice it more. And it seems like Fi users are more obsessed about being seen as "unique" or "authentic" than Ti users, who admittedly have their own brand of crazy - but this thread is about Fi, so...

Either way, excellent post, sim. I know exaaaactly what you mean.

What else is new? ;)

Personally, I commend Sim on soldiering on, when he clearly has difficulty with the subject he's apparently trying to understand, as it doesn't wanna cooperate within his system :D

So I am again the only one who doesnt know what he means.

I really need to convert to infp :D

We'd be lucky to have you :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What else is new? ;)

Personally, I commend Sim on soldiering on, when he clearly has difficulty with the subject he's apparently trying to understand, as it doesn't wanna cooperate within his system :D

We'd be lucky to have you :hug:

Dont provoke him or he sets up the bomb ! Just nod and smile *thumbs up* :D

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Did I miss something? I thought paranoia an conspiracy theories were the domain of NTPs? :huh:

I always thought immature xNTJs were the primary source of ill-founded conspiracy kerfluffle.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It scares me when I appreciate a post by SW. :/

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Ummmm, well actually not all Fi doms are guilty of what's described in the OP. My mom's best friend's husband's 3rd cousin twice removed is an Fi dom, and her behaviors don't align with this at all. That proves it! You really can't box us in, so nyah!! The OP is most definitely making an unfair and inaccurate association. :nono: :)doh:)

sticker

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Why are forum dramas so interesting to watch? :devil: