Enneagram

Yin and Yang epic fail
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No angry Fi fueled flare-up yet? I'd oblige, but I'm too busy laughing.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I just want to throw in that Simulated World actually has some very astute observations about Fi, I've learned a great deal from him, and the comparisons others made to similar problems with Ti are also valid.

Being afraid of being boxed in by evil Te has something to do with the inferior Te in IxFPs.

The problem is, of course, that the people who need to hear it most quickly dismiss it simply because he doesn't present it in a palatable, let-me-tiptoe-around-your-feelings format.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    No, typology is not an evil conspiracy intended to subvert your right to individuality and self-expression.

No, any and all attempts to categorize anything about your belief system or behavioral tendencies do not constitute a malevolent international plot to rid the world of original ideas.

No, you're not so extraordinarily unique and special and unusual that your personality automatically defies all forms categorization and analysis.

No, typology is not turning the world into nineteen eighty-fucking-four.

No, studying typology does not ruin your ability to feel emotion or appreciate others on a personal basis.

Yeah, we get it already--you're so special and original and creative that you can't possibly be boxed into one of sixteen arbitrarily distinguished categories [no matter how broadly defined they might be]! Yeah, we get it--you have paranoid delusions that any such categorization will turn everyone into robotic slaves to the evil Te agenda to squelch all forms of self-expression.

And yes, everyone realizes how emotionally threatened you are by any attempt at categorizing your personality and realizes you're having a histrionic meltdown over nothing when you make these kinds of outlandish claims.

The solution, you ask? Grow up, stop taking everything as a deliberate attack on your super special unique feelings, and get real.

Your friend,

simulatedworld
    Sorry paranoid Fi doms ---you KNOW I love you...

I REALLY DO....I SWEAR.

But.....

Yeah......

+1

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Then why not address it to them personally?

This thread is as ridiculous as the anti MBTI one.
    It's addressed to paranoid Fi doms. If you're not a paranoid Fi dom, you have no reason to believe it's directed at you.

And please, this thread is a far cry from the ludicrous conspiracy theories we've heard from them. Good try, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    The problem is, of course, that the people who need to hear it most quickly dismiss it simply because he doesn't present it in a palatable, let-me-tiptoe-around-your-feelings format.
    You're not too bad at astute observations yourself!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Besides Victor, what other similar paranoid Fi dom members are you talking about? One or two others? Maybe you're paranoid about the number of paranoid anti-typology Fi's on the forum.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Maybe he cant tell a lunatic from a drunk lunatic, which can in the end decide about life !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Besides Victor, what other similar paranoid Fi dom members are you talking about? One or two others? Maybe you're paranoid about the number of paranoid anti-typology Fi's on the forum.
    I don't recall making any comment whatsoever on the number of anti-typology Fi's on the forum, actually. I simply wrote a post addressing them, however many there may be.

Want to quote wherever you imagined me saying that they somehow constitute a majority of Fi-ers?

They don't; however, every single "omg MBTI is an evil satanic conspiracy!!!!!!!" post I've seen has come from an Fi dom. I don't consider this coincidence given the huge value Fi-ers place on self-expression and how threatened they are by any perceived attempt to box them in.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I don't recall making any comment whatsoever on the number of anti-typology Fi's on the forum, actually. I simply wrote a post addressing them, however many there may be.
    Seems like this is just about Victor. It would have helped if you had one or two others to point at.

Want to quote wherever you imagined me saying that they somehow constitute a majority of Fi-ers?
    Want to quote were I said you think they constitute a majority of Fi-ers? I just said you are paranoid about the number of them.

They don't; however, every single "omg MBTI is an evil satanic conspiracy!!!!!!!" post I've seen has come from an Fi dom. I don't consider this coincidence given the huge value Fi-ers place on self-expression and how threatened they are by any perceived attempt to box them in.
    INFPs can definitely be big on conspiracy theories. I've known several IRL like that. Never seen an ISFP big on it though.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Seems like this is just about Victor. It would have helped if you had one or two others to point at.
    Check out Mystic Tater's "Why MBTI is Death For Society" thread.

Want to quote were I said you think they constitute a majority of Fi-ers? I just said you are paranoid about the number of them.
    If I made no comment on the number of them, how on earth do you reason that I'm paranoid about it? You don't even know how many I think there are.

INFPs can definitely be big on conspiracy theories. I've known several IRL like that. Never seen an ISFP big on it though.
    For ISFPs it usually happens when Ni overtakes Se--as in Victor's case.