Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Maybe the ten pages of textual explanation wouldn't be necessary if they'd stop reading implications into my words that aren't there in the first place (which FiNe has a nasty habit of doing.)

Knowing me as well as you do, do you really believe I'd expect any statement to apply to 100% of F-type women in 100% of possible cases?

Or did you just think you'd found an inconsistency in my case and get excited about pointing out how big, bad Ti man can be wrong too?
    Honey, I've had debates with you where you suddenly felt compelled to correct my spelling or word choice because you'd ran out of meaningful things to say. But as soon as I question one of your posts for meaning and clarity I'm "imagining things."

Maybe I'm just ignoring things.

Thanks. 20 bucks says people don't read sexist overtones into your restatement of the same idea, though.

That's because some people know how to word things (and I'm not saying that I'm always one of them!). Perhaps you should use that nice fluffy Fe of yours to learn how to phrase things in such a manner that all the porcupines in a fifty mile radius don't start getting all prickly.

MBTI
    STP

What trips me up is that men are just as emotional as women. Sorry as a man I see this alot, T types just choose to hide it behind anger as thats a "manly" emotion. 2 counselors have both said to me that anger is a secondary reaction to hurt which is what, say it with me class, "EMO".

Sim, what caught my eye is that growing up you were against anything without logic and now you are slamming the very thing YOU helped to create which is the need for Fi to NEED people to just listen to them. Sorry I grew up with an Fi and you know what they may not always have the best ideas, the most thought out responses, but unlike T people, they laugh and joke and play about it. Dude learn to try Fi out a time or two, not expecting it to be right or to slam them if they are wrong but to enjoy what Fi can bring to a situation.

Nothing in this world is about right or wrong it is about working together, laughing, having fun, helping each other out. My philosophy has pretty much always been, screw me over and I am gone, learn to let go and have fun and we can do anything together as I will always try my hardest to let things go and move beyond the past.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I'm sending a to everyone.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    What trips me up is that men are just as emotional as women. Sorry as a man I see this alot, T types just choose to hide it behind anger as thats a "manly" emotion. 2 counselors have both said to me that anger is a secondary reaction to hurt which is what, say it with me class, "EMO".

Sim, what caught my eye is that growing up you were against anything without logic and now you are slamming the very thing YOU helped to create which is the need for Fi to NEED people to just listen to them. Sorry I grew up with an Fi and you know what they may not always have the best ideas, the most thought out responses, but unlike T people, they laugh and joke and play about it. Dude learn to try Fi out a time or two, not expecting it to be right or to slam them if they are wrong but to enjoy what Fi can bring to a situation.

Nothing in this world is about right or wrong it is about working together, laughing, having fun, helping each other out. My philosophy has pretty much always been, screw me over and I am gone, learn to let go and have fun and we can do anything together as I will always try my hardest to let things go and move beyond the past.
    haha, punching a wall or beating someone up is the manly form of emotional expression.

Sniffles

Default This thread has been officially Rickrolled!

[youtube="dQw4w9WgXcQ"]Rickrolled![/youtube]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

you americans are weird...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Sniffles

Thus spake the wicked witch of Waffleland.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Sorry I grew up with an Fi and you know what they may not always have the best ideas, the most thought out responses, but unlike T people, they laugh and joke and play about it.
    Self-deprecating humour is too under-rated
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Maybe it's the schools here, but my high school taught math, science, latin and other languages (latin is taught to teach 'logic' here). So..logic, logic and more, but a different kind of logic. We had two hours of art class and a minimum of 8 hours if not more a week of...well, logic. And being emo got you teased in school. Though social rules and norms are expected, imo, you don't need them to get somewhere in life, at the very least till you get a job and even then you can avoid it. Granted, the pressure is big not to be an asshole, but then so is the pressure not to be a moron and make 'logical' decisions in your life and the disapproving looks you get for not doing it 'according ot a logical and efficient plan', not to mention the worried look on their faces that you just are too sensitive for this world are just as bad as them rolling your eyes at you for being such an asshole. Seriously, F(i) women do not have it easier than T(i) men. At least not where I'm from. I see my nephew struggling with having Ti and he does get corrected a lot. He's considered the difficult child becoz he's so headstrong and tramples other children in the process. And I see his Fi brother suffering his wrath, as well as getting told his parents to man up already and stop whining like a baby. And it's like watching me and my brother when we were younger. Two sides of the coin. Both annoyed with the world and struggling to fulfill its demands.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    this thread should be napalmed