First 24323334353644 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    That's what Hitler said about his pals before throwing them in his easy bake oven.
    You set this thread up to troll INFPs.
    Keep it up and I might just amend my INFP genocide plan to include ENTJs too!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Keep it up and I might just amend my INFP genocide plan to include ENTJs too!

You and what army?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I don't know anything about you sim. You just don't get it. So, carry on.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I don't know anything about you. You just don't get it. So, carry on.
    In that case, I don't know why you're making posts telling me how I feel about you.

As much as I love Good Will Hunting, I think this is more like you at the moment:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ABE3wvxzA"]PeaceCleo[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sure you don't get it, though. You don't get anything (especially not what a weak argument simply repeating "you don't get it" is.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You and what army?

Sim trolling the INFPs

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Jaguar's Ever-Vigilant Ni

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Well, I can't make you understand, and you don't think there's anything TO understand - not sure what else I can try. I'm using the wrong words, somehow. Inappropriate symbolism, perhaps. I risk being mocked here, and I accept that too. We speak a different language I suppose you and I. But I extend a hand and I can accept that it is either not taken or accepted.

So, I shall truly exit this thread. Been an interesting exercise.

"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, I can't make you understand, and you don't think there's anything TO understand - not sure what else I can try. I'm using the wrong words, somehow. Inappropriate symbolism, perhaps. I risk being mocked here, and I accept that too. We speak a different language I suppose you and I. But I extend a hand and I can accept that it is either not taken or accepted.

So, I shall truly exit this thread. Been an interesting exercise.
    lol, fair enough. If you want to see an NFP who's really, really good at explaining Fi language to befuddled Ti-ers, follow amargith's lead.

If you really genuinely want to explain something, you can feel free to post on my wall. But for the last 10 or so posts you seem to have just been trying to out-troll me, which (as I should know!) is not very good for genuine communication.

I am kinda curious what it is that I'm supposed to understand, though. Try to put it in coldly logical terms?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

This is for you sim:

You are Senator DeHaven: I am G.I. Jane.

Watch time index from 2:30 to 7:30 on the clip.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bqjf1eXE"]Fe vs Fi[/YOUTUBE]
    I dont get it. I havent seen the movie...but the senator sounded fine. I think Jane needs to take a chill pill.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc"]You & Me[/YOUTUBE]
    That was a nice lil video. Though I'm not really sure that "has to be" Fi. I've known SFJs to pull the whole "how could you ever know!!! you didnt experience ______ or ask me about _____!".

lol, if you say so. What do you think Fe is, exactly? Mindless conformity? Fe doesn't mean automatically falling in with whatever the popular ethical standard in your immediate surroundings is, especially not in combination with Ni.

All it means is that your sense of ethics comes from some external standard (that doesn't have to be the people immediately around you) and is dependent upon definition of some external goal/conditions in order to decide what's ethical.
    Fe =/= Fe/Si... I actually think this is even more misunderstood than Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Ken Stabler was all Fum's.
    What about rich gannon?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^ you're next. But you're not ready yet and besides, you are entirely different.

sim might be ready.
    I dunno if you meant this as a joke but: agreed. And that's what is kinda infuriating at times. He seems to want to understand, then at that last moment, he for some reason completely twists it. Or forgets what before he seemed to understand. It's annoying as it rekindles hope as I for one would love to be able to share this with people who actually wanna know. It would be awesome to exchange that Ti-Fi info with an ENTP and actually see them get it and at the same time understand them.

lol, fair enough. If you want to see an NFP who's really, really good at explaining Fi language to befuddled Ti-ers, follow amargith's lead.

If you really genuinely want to explain something, you can feel free to post on my wall. But for the last 10 or so posts you seem to have just been trying to out-troll me, which (as I should know!) is not very good for genuine communication.

I am kinda curious what it is that I'm supposed to understand, though. Try to put it in coldly logical terms?
    You may not like her method, and you may not want to believe in the thing that NFPs do, but she's got a point. And although I appreciate your compliment, my method with you doesn't seem to be working either. I appreciate Peacebaby's attempt to get you thinking, despite your defensive attitude (yes, I said it, I interpreted your behavior and made an educated guess as to your emotional state, oh noes!). I also think that the reason you keep bugging INFPs is probably because you wanna understand, and are perhaps annoyed that you can't because you seem unwilling to accept certain parts of who INFPs are, both those that are still struggling with themselves and otherwise. It's a pity because you do give off all the signals of someone who wants to know and who's able of understanding it. That's more than I can say for most of the people I encounter irl or otherwise, and as it is rare and I love exchanging info and seeing them understand me and vice versa, it's exhilirating. It's also the reason that I for one keep trying to explain this to you (and hope you'll do the same with me), despite knowing I'm likely to be disappointed in the end at this point. I can't resist trying though. So lemme know if you wanna give it another go
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”