User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

MLK was Fi.
    Smart woman.

Sniffles

MLK jr. is often classifed as NFJ.

1000 people could "classify" MLK as a frog.
    It doesn't make them right.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    1000 people could "classify" MLK as a frog.
    It doesn't make them right.
    And the Weenie Prize goes to.....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

MLK was Fi.
    Why?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Why?
    Because.

(Compare Ghandi's detached "imposed over top" sense of Fe social ethics imposed on humanity as a whole to MLK's internally driven passion and sense of individuality that drives how one approaches others... I mean, even compare him to Obama's cool detachment despite them having similar rhetoric in some ways and comparable issues... Maybe also look at the approach of extroversion vs introversion in regards to F -- extroversion starts with the outer, and moves inward only to move out again, while introversion starts inside and moves out but always with the goal of moving back to the inside as the end. How do Fe vs Fi fit into those theoretical processes?)

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    And the Weenie Prize goes to.....
    Ooooh! oooh! Me! pick me! MEEEE! Yes! Meeeee! Yay, me!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Because.

(Compare Ghandi's detached "imposed over top" sense of Fe social ethics imposed on humanity as a whole to MLK's internally driven passion and sense of individuality that drives how one approaches others... I mean, even compare him to Obama's cool detachment despite them having similar rhetoric in some ways and comparable issues... Maybe also look at the approach of extroversion vs introversion in regards to F -- extroversion starts with the outer, and moves inward only to move out again, while introversion starts inside and moves out but always with the goal of moving back to the inside as the end. How do Fe vs Fi fit into those theoretical processes?)

Ooooh! oooh! Me! pick me! MEEEE! Yes! Meeeee! Yay, me!
    Wow. That's a really cool explanation. Just saying.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.
    Dont you see he has forged a relationship, the only one he knows how to do with you. Its a love hate relationship. He loves to hate certain Fi types. If he didnt care he wouldnt keep these things up. He secretly wants you big time, but he just has to settle for going this route. You notice how he keeps responding, if he didnt care he wouldnt

You entertain him Say what you really want to and slam him, it would be pretty entertaining. Unleash that backbone and say what you really feel without a second thought about how other may take it or how it will make you feel actually saying those things All IPs have a backbone, let it out.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    If he didnt care he wouldnt keep these things up.
    I know he cares, that he wouldn't keep replying if I had no impact - I was thinking about that this morning, and was going to tell him I was so flattered by his continual attention. It's a very big compliment, and I have decided to take it as such.

But will I lose decorum in the process? Nah. If I did, I wouldn't be happy with myself, and at the end of the day, that's who I have to live with. I do have a spine, but I'll reserve the strength of it for supporting stuff far more important than trying to prop up or entertain a cocky young ENTP.

Personally, I think if all the Fi types didn't just retreat from this form of interaction, a tidal wave of heroic Fi would surely drown out this illogical voyage. Because it's not logical to alienate the very people you love the most. You love us, I know you do sim!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I know he cares, that he wouldn't keep replying if I had no impact - I was thinking about that this morning, and was going to tell him I was so flattered by his continual attention. It's a very big compliment, and I have decided to take it as such.

But will I lose decorum in the process? Nah. If I did, I wouldn't be happy with myself, and at the end of the day, that's who I have to live with. I do have a spine, but I'll reserve the strength of it for supporting stuff far more important than trying to prop up or entertain a cocky young ENTP.

Personally, I think if all the Fi types didn't just retreat from this form of interaction, an tidal wave of heroic Fi would surely drown out this illogical voyage. Because it's not logical to alienate the very people you love the most. You love us, I know you do sim!
    lol, looks like you are losing to rationality sim
    Im out, its been fun