First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Discussing this with you is tedious at this point. I tried to expedite the natural evolution of your mind, but it was all for naught. I should have known better, so I take responsibility for that.

You miss a key point in saying this. My content was contributed on the premise that you actually want to forge relationships. So since you don't, and from that basis have concluded that nothing I have to say is worthwhile, I have to wonder why are you even here. Glory-seeking? Prop-up of self-esteem? Nothing else to do?

Because if the only reason you are here is to troll, why not simply state it up front?

You could have a profile, like internet dating: "Hey this is sim, my hobbies are pseudo-intellectual pursuits and trolling forums for fun."
    I hear ya. Somehow that hope won't die, that people actually genuinly want to understand. I've gotten to the point where I'm a lot less invested in it though. Just wish people'd stop acting like they give a rats **. Such a waste of energy.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I am signing out of this thread now. No more fun for you sim, on my behalf anyway.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Discussing this with you is tedious at this point. I tried to expedite the natural evolution of your mind, but it was all for naught. I should have known better, so I take responsibility for that.

You miss a key point in saying this. My content was contributed on the premise that you actually want to forge relationships. So since you don't, and from that basis have concluded that nothing I have to say is worthwhile, I have to wonder why are you even here. Glory-seeking? Prop-up of self-esteem? Nothing else to do?

Because if the only reason you are here is to troll, why not simply state it up front?

You could have a profile, like internet dating: "Hey this is sim, my hobbies are pseudo-intellectual pursuits and trolling forums for fun."

And no you didn't until deeper in thread btw. Put it in your usertitle or change your name to "thetrollman" or "got_to_troll" so everyone is duly alerted.

You just don't understand. I don't hold it against you tho.
    I don't suppose it occurred to you that I do forge genuine relationships with some people, just...not you?

Are you wondering how it is that I could see others as worth forging genuine relationships with, but not you? ("BUT IF HE'S WILLING TO FORGE GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE, WHY WON'T HE DO IT WITH ME???")

There you go with universalizing your perspective again. Just because I'd rather troll you than try to be your friend, doesn't mean I choose that path with everyone.

HINT: I actually have forged genuine relationships with some people on the forum. Just...not you. There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord. This is because others have offered enough interesting content to make me care.

Just...not you.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

garbage

This thread's gotten a lot better since the original post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Just...not you.
    Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.
    And you didn't figure out that anyone I'm burning bridges with is someone I don't care about maintaining a relationship with?

There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord.

Is this a dick issue?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Is this a dick issue?
    It's intended to point out that trolling/intentionally alienating people isn't the only thing I do on the forum. PeaceBaby asked why I bother at all if that's the only thing I do, but it's not.

I don't suppose it occurred to you that I do forge genuine relationships with some people, just...not you?

Are you wondering how it is that I could see others as worth forging genuine relationships with, but not you? ("BUT IF HE'S WILLING TO FORGE GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE, WHY WON'T HE DO IT WITH ME???")

There you go with universalizing your perspective again. Just because I'd rather troll you than try to be your friend, doesn't mean I choose that path with everyone.

HINT: I actually have forged genuine relationships with some people on the forum. Just...not you. There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord. This is because others have offered enough interesting content to make me care.

Just...not you.
    hmmm....*rolls around in mouth like fine wine*....mmmmmm...there is something subtle here.....

as for the whole mess of Fi and Ti I'd just give up. ENTPs will have a real hard time with this one.

I asked my best friend entp what it looks like when I give her the full on Fi look. She said it looks like there is something wrong with me and I need help.

Ginkgo

Sometimes trying to psychoanalyze a person online is just as difficult as trying penetrate a military bunker with a spit wad.

When you observe behavior online, you are surveying a piece of art. Some people attempt to capture the soul of the artist by doing this; which is all well and good.

But when a child spots the Mona Lisa in a museum and claims : "Look mommy! It's Da Vinci!", you do a disservice to the artist.