User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    How "kind" of sim to proclaim Udog reasonable. So good to know he's not lumped in with "Paranoid Fi doms".

I'm pretty sure Udog doesn't need that kind of validation or charity.

Since sim was making a thread to complain about two people, Mystic Tater and Victor, perhaps this whole debacle would have been best addressed in PM.

"Paranoid Fi doms" ... Tater was pulling a stunt and sim played along knowing full well it had trolling written all over it and what foolishness has now prevailed from that.

And here I am, trying to make sure all the kiddies play nice.

Is it your duty to guard the well-being of all humans, censoring the little children from the ominous terrors of free speech on the web? He picked a provocative title for his thread, as I did mine. Its validity is certainly questionable, just as most media on the internet is questionable. If you disagree with his statement, invalidate the statement, not the stater.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Is it your duty to guard the well-being of all humans, censoring the little children from the ominous terrors of free speech on the web? He picked a provocative title for his thread, as I did mine. Its validity is certainly questionable, just as most media on the internet is questionable. If you disagree with his statement, invalidate the statement, not the stater.
    What do I have to invalidate? Are you saying that your opinion is true unless proven otherwise? That's pretty funny actually. Guilty, unless proven innocent.

MBTI taking over the world (true unless proven otherwise)
    Paranoid Fi doms (read more to see if it's counting you in there)

And yes, I do care that people are nice to each other, and if you don't like that, it's unfortunate that you won't benefit from that particular flaw in future.

Ginkgo

What do I have to invalidate? Are you saying that your opinion is true unless proven otherwise? That's pretty funny actually. Guilty, unless proven innocent.

And yes, I do care that people are nice to each other, and if you don't like that, it's unfortunate that you won't benefit from that particular flaw in future.
    Well, when an opinion arises and everyone agrees with it, it becomes consensus, regardless of it's truthfulness.

The conversation bumbles in circles and I don't have anything substantive to say.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I don't have anything substantive to say.
    Agreed.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Agreed.
    lol

Agreed.
    +1000

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The conversation bumbles in circles and I don't have anything substantive to say.
    Don't waste your ideas with the infantry. Rather keep on thinking big !

It's not necessary to heal the world, it's ok if one heals himself and not more.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Ginkgo

I apologize for any disruption I may have caused.

MBTI taking over the world (true unless proven otherwise)
    MBTI has been used for seventy years by the two most powerful forces in the world - the USA military and USA business.

Just the two forces one of the most successful Presidents of the USA warned us against in his last speech as President.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned us, in his own words, of the, "Military Industrial Complex". The very Complex that has been using MBTI against recruits and employees.

And now the Military Industrial Complex has been joined by the Internet, the third most powerful force in the world, to bring MBTI to school children in their bedrooms.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

How "kind" of sim to proclaim Udog reasonable. So good to know he's not lumped in with "Paranoid Fi doms".

I'm pretty sure Udog doesn't need that kind of validation or charity.

Since sim was making a thread to complain about two people, Mystic Tater and Victor, perhaps this whole debacle would have been best addressed in PM.

"Paranoid Fi doms" ... Tater was pulling a stunt and sim has admitted to playing along, knowing the OP had trolling written all over it. And this thread - what of value has been gained from it?

And here I am, trying to make sure all the kiddies play nice.

I'm just damned if I do and damned if I don't, aren't I?

If I say negative things to an INFP, I'm being an insensitive jerk.

But apparently if I say positive things to an INFP, I'm...also being a jerk by implying that I have the authority to declare positive attributes about people?

Are you fucking kidding me? I complimented uDog and you STILL found a way to twist it into something offensive/hostile.

And you wonder why I find so many INFPs overly sensitive! Good lord!

TO ME, it seems that you try to shut someone up by using words designed to cultivate the very emotional reaction you claim to despise.

TO ME, that means you are actively trying to ensure people who don't share your POV shut the f*** up.

TO ME, that is an attempt to ensure another form of censorship.
    TO ME, it seems like you are absolutely determined to find fault with everything I say, to the point that you won't even allow me to overtly compliment others.

btw, you don't get to define my intentions however you want just by adding "TO ME" at the beginning of your incorrect analysis. I could say, "TO ME, you are a Communist baby killer" but that doesn't make it true if you don't actually support Communism or killing babies. Since I do not actually support censorship, your interpretation of my intentions is wrong--regardless of how many times you write "TO ME"!

Criticizing your POV doesn't constitute trying to censor it. If I were appealing to mods to forcefully remove your posts, that would be attempting to censor them. I'm doing no such thing and I've clearly explained my opposition to censorship.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?