• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In retard language will someone explain:

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Se -
Si -
Ne -
Ni -
Te -
Ti -
Fe -
Fi -

Explain it to me in few words or sentences like I'm kind of slow.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Se -
Si -
Ne -
Ni -
Te -
Ti -
Fe -
Fi -

Explain it to me in few words or sentences like I'm kind of slow.

Se - Touch
Si - Remember
Ne - Possible
Ni - Know
Te - Do
Ti - How?
Fe - You
Fi - Me

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Se - Touch
Si - Remember
Ne - Possible
Ni - Know
Te - Do
Ti - How?
Fe - You
Fi - Me

I love you.

You get the medal for answering me the best. Just the way I wanted. I don't even care about any other posts. Yours is the best.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
KarPar, your avi = categorical ESxP woman. Sexaaaaaaayyyyy....

(Is it Lindsey Lohan? If so, I'm not sure if she's actually ESxP [don't really do the whole celebrity type thing], but aside from who it actually is, it looks like quintessential ESxP).

in ghetto gangsta voice: REPreSENT, yO!

G

Ginkgo

This retard thread is hot!
:happy:

BERT.gif

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Se - Touch
Si - Remember
Ne - Possible
Ni - Know
Te - Do
Ti - How?
Fe - You
Fi - Me

got to say, that sums it up pretty good. Let me try something else:

Se - physical immersion
Si - data archive
Ne - creative connections
Ni - self revelations
Te - strategic actions
Ti - disassembling examination
Fe - social perception
Fi - inward consciousness

bambi.

seen this before. lol'd.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Overview

Xe = strongly linked to the scene or object (answers from what is in front of you)
Xi = detached from the scene or object (steps back from what is in front of you to consider more carefully)

Xe is better at staying true to the reality you are dealing with.
Xi is better at seeing reality as more than just what is in front of you.

F is about looking at scenes holistically and focussing on what feels most important. It prioritises depending on cause and effect.

T is about seeing logical structure in scenes and logical relations between scenes. It looks for logical consistency and completeness.

N is about what can be inferred from scenes. When it looks at a scene, it focuses on relations between objects rather than the actual details of the objects.

S is about what is there in the scene. Seeing the details like colour, position, time. A very big awareness of the senses.

Functions

Se - Senses details in the scene and relies strongly on the details of your surroundings for information. It makes you linked in to what is around you.

Si - Senses details in the scene but doesn't take them at face value. It detaches to decide what they really are by comparing them to previous scenes.

Ne - Sees relations and possibilities in the scene in front of you. It doesn't accurately know the colours and positions like Se, but it knows the options.

Ni - Sees relations and possibilities in the scene, but can't rely on them. It detaches to accurately decide what they are. As a result Ni is very good at seeing things from different perspectives and predicting the future.

Fe - Looks at the current scene and sees the immediate cause and effect of actions on people and what is important to improve the scene.

Fi - Looks at the scene, but doesn't make an immediate judgement on cause and effect based on the scene. It detaches to decide what the occurrences might really mean and what greater effects they might have.

Te - Looks at the scene and sees order and logical consistency in it. Good at seeing flaws in systems or making logical decisions in a practical sense.

Ti - Looks at the scene but doesn't believe in the immediate assessment. It detaches and goes through the logic in detail relating it to things beyond the scene to create a solid and complete logical description.

Not sure if that was simple :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Or keeping with the rest of the thread.

Se - Action Junkie/Artist (give me sensations)
Si - Remember the good times
Ne - I have an idea (maybe a squillion)
Ni - I see dead people
Fe - Community spirit/Heal the world
Fi - All you need is love
Te - Process manager
Ti - Logical professor

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you insist, I shall explain in the guise of Ugtar.

Se - Ugtar see pretty lights, hear pretty sounds, many pretty lights and sounds.

Si - Ugtar..... ummmm, ermmm.... Ugtar remember one pretty light, prettiest of all. Light gone now.

Ne - Ugtar saw mouse, Ugtar saw rock, so Ugtar had lunch and make tiny finger puppet. Finger puppet Ugtar's friend now.

Ni - Ugtar notice hand sometimes look like turkey, sometimes look like doggy. Ugtar's hand many things.

Fe - Ugtar one time punch lady in face and lady cried. Mad people throw rocks at Ugtar. Ugtar feel bad now. Ugtar no punch ladies any more.

Fi - Ugtar hate asparagus!!! :angry:

Te - Pops one time told Ugtar world round like ball. Ugtar trust pops, think world round.

Ti - Ugtar burn things, things turn smoke. Somethings Ugtar no make burn. Ugtar think world made things turns smoke, and things no turn smoke.

I hope you are stupid enough to understand any of that. :)

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
Or keeping with the rest of the thread.

Se - Action Junkie/Artist (give me sensations)
Si - Remember the good times
Ne - I have an idea (maybe a squillion)
Ni - I see dead people
Fe - Community spirit/Heal the world
Fi - All you need is love
Te - Process manager
Ti - Logical professor

Hehe, right on! (I'm a little embarrassed to say that, but this might be the best definition of Fi I've ever read... :laugh: It's the main theme of almost everything I've ever written, and it seems to be the main theme of my life as well! :doh: :hug:)

G

Ginkgo

If you insist, I shall explain in the guise of Ugtar.

Se - Ugtar see pretty lights, hear pretty sounds, many pretty lights and sounds.

Si - Ugtar..... ummmm, ermmm.... Ugtar remember one pretty light, prettiest of all. Light gone now.

Ne - Ugtar saw mouse, Ugtar saw rock, so Ugtar had lunch and make tiny finger puppet. Finger puppet Ugtar's friend now.

Ni - Ugtar notice hand sometimes look like turkey, sometimes look like doggy. Ugtar's hand many things.

Fe - Ugtar one time punch lady in face and lady cried. Mad people throw rocks at Ugtar. Ugtar feel bad now. Ugtar no punch ladies any more.

Fi - Ugtar hate asparagus!!! :angry:

Te - Pops one time told Ugtar world round like ball. Ugtar trust pops, think world round.

Ti - Ugtar burn things, things turn smoke. Somethings Ugtar no make burn. Ugtar think world made things turns smoke, and things no turn smoke.

I hope you are stupid enough to understand any of that. :)

Ugtar give +1 but Ugtar hate Arab symbol so Ugtar give you this.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4csvjAZew"]Ugtar give + Ichi[/YOUTUBE]