User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

And who has what functions? I know they are wrong on wiki or something so I'm always a leetle scared to look them up in case I get an incorrect website.

Or at least, what are mine!

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    Se -
    Si -
    Ne -
    Ni -
    Te -
    Ti -
    Fe -
    Fi -
    YouTube - Fine Dining with Sean Penn

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    LMAO
    I N V I C T U S

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    And who has what functions? I know they are wrong on wiki or something so I'm always a leetle scared to look them up in case I get an incorrect website.

ENFP?

That means you are primarily:

Ne - Ugtar saw mouse, Ugtar saw rock, so Ugtar had lunch and make tiny finger puppet. Finger puppet Ugtar's friend now.

Supported by

Fi - Ugtar hate asparagus!!!
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP

Doesn't anyone care about, well, answering the questions?

Explain it to me in few words or sentences like I'm kind of slow.
    I've tried to explain the functions here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-tutorial.html I don't know if it's simple enough. I would like it very much if you give some comments there, as I want to make it as helpful as possible.

So ESFP:
    (1-Se) Be attentive and observant, seeking new experiences.
    (2-Fi) Discern subjectively between good and evil, between love and hate.
    (3-Te) Discern objectively between efficient and not, between what makes you reach your goals and what is a hindrance.
    (4-Ni) Place experiences in a broad context, group them into abstract concepts.
    (5-Si) Store and retrieve experiences in a literal, concrete fashion.
    (6-Fe) Discern subjectively between nice and annoying, between trustworthy and not.
    (7-Ti) Discern objectively between true and false, between logical and inconsistent.
    (8-Ne) Be interested and imaginative, seeking and creating new abstract ideas.

All eight of them. Everybody uses all the mental functions, but not equally.
    I've explained how to go from type to the order of their functions in the post I've linked above. For an ENFP, itís Ne > Fi > Te > Si > Ni > Fe > Ti > Se.
    At least, thatís what the theory says. The order of the lower functions can differ from one person to the other. The type only determines (or is determined by) your first judging and your first perceiving function.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Se -
    Si -
    Ne -
    Ni -
    Te -
    Ti -
    Fe -
    Fi -

Explain it to me in few words or sentences like I'm kind of slow.
    This is pasted from here, which is one of the better informational sites for this stuff, imho.

Fi: Until I understand it in terms of empathy and how it relates to a living need that I might have, I don't see how I can relate to it.

Fe: Until I can see where this fits into my network of tribal bonds and obligations, I don't see how I can relate to it. How can I tell if I'm for it or against it until I know how other people feel about it?

Ti: Until I understand the causal principle at work, in terms of mathematical relationships that necessitate it behaving the way it does, I don't see how I can relate to it. It would all be arbitrary, and any response I would make would be arbitrary.

Te: Until I can see how you would make an empirical test for what you're saying, I don't see how I can relate to it. Without a defined empirical test, all conclusions are subjective.

Si: Until I can find it on a map that I can carry around complete within myself, providing a set of things to look for and meanings that they correspond to, I don't see how I can relate to it.

Se: Until it triggers a gut-level response in me, I don't see how I can relate to it; and I don't see how I could relate to it in any way but with whatever gut-level response it triggers in me.

Ni: Until I can separate myself from its built-in interpretations and see it from the outside, in terms of a framework that is independent of everything about it, I refuse to relate to it. You can't make me look--at least, not your way.

Ne: If I can't broaden the context to see how it relates to something else and thereby gains a new meaning, then I refuse to relate to it. I'll just go do something else and then we'll see how important your little thing is.

Deriving functions from your type can be done in four easy steps:

1) Your middle two letters represent your two strongest functions, so for ENFP that'd be N and F.

2) S and N are called "Perceiving functions" and T and F are called "Judging functions." One of these will be introverted and the other extroverted. Note that P/J doesn't tell you which one is dominant; it tells you which one is extroverted. So if you're an NFP, you use N and F primarily, with the Perceiving function (N in this case) extroverted--therefore, Ne and Fi. (If you were an NFJ, the Judging function F would be extroverted instead, so you would have Fe and Ni.)

3) Look at E/I to tell you which of the two (Ne or Fi for you) is dominant. So ENFP = dominant Ne and auxiliary Fi. (INFP would be dominant Fi and auxiliary Ne.)

4) The tertiary is always opposite the auxiliary and the inferior is always opposite the dominant. So Ne, Fi, Te, Si.

One more example: ISFJ

1) S and F are the two strongest functions.

2) J tells us that the Judging function (T or F) is extroverted, so we know this person has Fe and Si.

3) I tells us that the introverted one is dominant, so dominant Si and auxiliary Fe.

4) The opposite of Fe is Ti, and the opposite of Si is Ne, so the full function order for ISFJ goes Si, Fe, Ti, Ne.

Any questions?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    KarPar, your avi = categorical ESxP woman. Sexaaaaaaayyyyy....

(Is it Lindsey Lohan? If so, I'm not sure if she's actually ESxP [don't really do the whole celebrity type thing], but aside from who it actually is, it looks like quintessential ESxP).

in ghetto gangsta voice: REPreSENT, yO!
    Yeah it's Lindsay! I always felt like I could sort of relate to her before I knew she was ESFP. And there's no way she could be a thinker because she has emotional outbursts. She threw something through a window at her girlfriend's house! I do that all the time!
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

ESFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Any questions?
    Thanks.

Any good way to remember what the functions actually are in terms that fit them all or is that just memorizing?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    If you insist, I shall explain in the guise of Ugtar.

Se - Ugtar see pretty lights, hear pretty sounds, many pretty lights and sounds.

Si - Ugtar..... ummmm, ermmm.... Ugtar remember one pretty light, prettiest of all. Light gone now.

Ne - Ugtar saw mouse, Ugtar saw rock, so Ugtar had lunch and make tiny finger puppet. Finger puppet Ugtar's friend now.

Ni - Ugtar notice hand sometimes look like turkey, sometimes look like doggy. Ugtar's hand many things.

Fe - Ugtar one time punch lady in face and lady cried. Mad people throw rocks at Ugtar. Ugtar feel bad now. Ugtar no punch ladies any more.

Fi - Ugtar hate asparagus!!!

Te - Pops one time told Ugtar world round like ball. Ugtar trust pops, think world round.

Ti - Ugtar burn things, things turn smoke. Somethings Ugtar no make burn. Ugtar think world made things turns smoke, and things no turn smoke.

I hope you are stupid enough to understand any of that.
    I love it!!

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    LAMOROTFL...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...