User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 173

  1. #31
    Senior Member KarenParker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7
    Socionics
    ESFj
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Well then. Tell her to stay clean, pest free, and well groomed.

    I doubt she would appreciate being plastic wrapped. She would smother me in my sleep.
    You might want to consider giving her Advantage. It's the only flea killer that works. You can only get it at a vet's office. And this white powder stuff to sprinkle all over your house but I can't remember what it's called right now. If she has dandruff it is probably either because she is being bathed and it's drying out her skin and making her produce more oil or because she is overweight or because she is eating a low quality cat food that has too much grain in it and not enough protein. (cats are carnivores, their bodies are not built to eat grain)
    E - 79% I - 21%
    S - 53% N - 47%
    T - 32% F - 68%
    J - 32% P - 68%

    ESFP


  2. #32
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Wait until you have another job lined up unless you don't actually need to work, because living in your car eating tuna out of the can sucks.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  3. #33
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    You might want to consider giving her Advantage. It's the only flea killer that works. You can only get it at a vet's office. And this white powder stuff to sprinkle all over your house but I can't remember what it's called right now. If she has dandruff it is probably either because she is being bathed and it's drying out her skin and making her produce more oil or because she is overweight or because she is eating a low quality cat food that has too much grain in it and not enough protein. (cats are carnivores, their bodies are not built to eat grain)
    Off topic. She gets Frontline. And she gets a bath very infrequently, she's got to be particularly nasty to earn a bath. She is the smallest cat I have ever shared a dwelling with, and she is not even close to fat. And I was being facetious.

    On topic. I am intuitive, so, I have become familiar with myself.

  4. #34
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Wait until you have another job lined up unless you don't actually need to work, because living in your car eating tuna out of the can sucks.
    I disagree. Tuna out of a can makes for a pretty sweet meal. Whether you;ve got a home or not!

  5. #35
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Cat grooming tutorials?

    (... and people blame N's for being random....)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #36
    Senior Member cafe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None
    Posts
    9,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    I disagree. Tuna out of a can makes for a pretty sweet meal. Whether you;ve got a home or not!
    Doing it because you want to is cool. Doing it because you have to is another story. :sad:
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    I disagree. Tuna out of a can makes for a pretty sweet meal. Whether you;ve got a home or not!
    Yeah make sure it's albacore not the chunk tuna.

    BTW the OP made my morning, good shit.

  8. #38
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Intuitives pretty much suck. Into the slurry spreader with us!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  9. #39
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Intuitives pretty much suck. Into the slurry spreader with us!
    Yay! Free rides!

  10. #40
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    I agree with OP. I think the one N type who would answer you directly though, is an ENTJ... possibly an INTJ too.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] How can you tell if an INFJ likes your company?
    By briochick in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 12:35 PM
  2. [INTJ] How can you tell...
    By girlnamedbless in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. how can you tell quickly a person is N or S?
    By niki in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:29 AM
  4. How can you tell?
    By Rainman in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:04 AM
  5. How can you still be undecided?
    By Angry Ayrab in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 01:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO