• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How can you STAND intuitives!?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's easy. I can stand them because they're so entertaining.

Take prplchknz on this site, for instance, I laugh out loud at nearly every post she writes. :D

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
This sounds like more of a P/J dynamic to be honest...

However, when someone poses a question that I think they should answer for themselves, I will often give the opposite answer than I suspect that they want to hear.

My reason for this is, they're probably going to do what they want anyway. But this way, if it turns out bad, I didn't tell them to do it. Plus, I get to say I told you so.:devil:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*screams and pulls hair out!*

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I balance on my feet. It's not as difficult as it appears.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's also rather obvious that we just like messing with S's. :D

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Aw, you know you guys like it deep down. We N's see it underneath the angry faces and fist-waving threats. ;)

It's a good think I like being picked on, it makes me feel alive. :D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fun thing about being an ENFJ (for me, at least)- I may give you a small line of questioning, but it results in either a straight answer or you figuring it out yourself. I try to only N-speak with other Ns.
Other ENFs are actually the most fun i have ever had with vague, off-the-wall responses.
* Except Babylon Candle. Adore him, but can hardly understand anything he says :laugh:

Last edited:

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I would tell you that you should do whatever your heart says and then manipulate you into doing EXACTLY what I want you to do :)

Seriously, you are right, I would most likely not give you the direct answer you long for, but I would ask you some questions in an effort to help you choose what YOU think is best for you...I would want you to put on your big girl panties and decide for yourself :)

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
It's a good think I like being picked on, it makes me feel alive. :D

I thought picking at people was supposed to make them wish for that other thing... Nevermind.

N's are being the wittow buwwys in dis thread!;)

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Intuitives may stumble around like idiots some times, but that doesn't mean we completely lack the ability to be somewhat stable on our own two feet. If you're ever having wayyyyy too much trouble standing one, though, just grab him/her gently by the torso between the tips of your index finger and thumb (grip the head if the N is particularly annoying) and set them gently down on their soles.

Weeble-wobble!
weeble.jpg

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ME: Should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
N-people: Well a lot of people have jobs.

I'm confused as to what that reply has to do with the question.

ME: Right... so should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
N-people: You could quit your job now but you could also wait to have another one lined up.

If this is a true story or even close to anything you've experienced, I'm convinced you have an idiot issue and not an iNtuitive issue.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If this a true story or even close to anything you've experienced, I'm convinced you have an idiot issue and not an iNtuitive issue.

That's what I was thinking, we ISFJs must think alike...

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's what I was thinking, ISFJs must think alike...

I'm confused as to what your response has to do with what I said.

See, Karen? JTG proves it's not an intuitive issue. Definitely an idiot issue. :yes:

P

Phantonym

Stand them? I eat intuitives for breakfast. Highly nutritious. No problems. :yes:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah that girls an idiot. Because why should I give a fuck if you quit your job I'm not going to tell you to. Unless you don't stop bugging me then I'll be like quit your job and enter prostitution. Like if I say I'll think about it, meaning I have no fucking clue what you should do and you continue to ask for advice well you're just asking for it. furthermore you don't have to follow this persons advice, 90% of advice I receive is shit and I just don't follow it.