• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How can you STAND intuitives!?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Quit your job and do something you like is what I always tell people. No point in doing something you hate. If you get another job make sure it's what you want or you will be stuck in the same scenerio.
I agree, but quitting willy-nilly right away is a bad idea -- rent needs to be paid. I say start looking for something you like better, and then hop on over when you find it.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I agree, but quitting willy-nilly right away is a bad idea -- rent needs to be paid. I say start looking for something you like better, and then hop on over when you find it.

That is true, that is why you need to get your priority straight before doing anything drastic. When I quit my last job I was already planing a year in advance. I cut my spending and pretty much stayed home playing video game (more specifically WoW since $14 a month is pretty cheap for a month worth of entertainment) since my friends like to party which I knew I can't afford to do if I was going to go ahead with my plan.

KDude

hah.. i'll quit a job on the spot, and drag 5 people with me if i can (and i have :blush:).

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Somebody in this thread mentioned their ability to follow both communication types. I'm in that school as well. I don't operate from what's described as typical N communication, but I can follow it, and understand it. I can follow their connections in most cases. It doesn't bother me.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The only time that I've been annoyed by the intuitive function is when a fellow I know tries to talk to me about this fantasy world that he's created. He goes into great detail about such things as the combat system used, the characters, the plot, the setting, etc.. I talk with him about that often but I think it is really something he should keep to himself.

I think I'm annoyed at how random and rambling it is. Also, it serves no real purpose to tell me about an RPG you've made. He has a great amount of enthusiasm for it though so I don't tell him to shut up.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This job market is ROUGH... definitely make sure you have a job lined up first. I have friends with degrees and great experience who dont have jobs and have been looking for a year. You have alot more competition now.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know an NP who never finishes any statement. "Hey, you know, we're going to need a new ..." and then he gets distracted and starts shuffling through stuff, meanwhile I'm giving myself a headache trying to guess what new thing it is that we need... It's always like that. Inside I'm jumping up and down and screaming "NOUN! WE NEED A NOUN! JESUS!" while I sit here just blinking at him like a cat.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I know an NP who never finishes any statement. "Hey, you know, we're going to need a new ..." and then he gets distracted and starts shuffling through stuff, meanwhile I'm giving myself a headache trying to guess what new thing it is that we need... It's always like that. Inside I'm jumping up and down and screaming "NOUN! WE NEED A NOUN! JESUS!" while I sit here just blinking at him like a cat.

I hate that as well... I need direct specifics please.

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Now I see lots of people answering the example question about the job and NOT your REAL question - how we can stand intuitives!
Just noticed this. I find it amusing that anyone thinks the OP was really asking any question. The OP was a rant with a question mark after it. :cheese:

Snydley

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ME: Should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
Whichever one will get you to shut up and stop bothering me.

Really, how can anyone stand an S? When someone annoys me, 90% chance they're an S-hole.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
But we are sweet, special, smart, silly, serene, super!!!
(that sentence was brought to you by the letter "s," which is, after all, just a letter!:D)

Really, how can anyone stand an S? When someone annoys me, 90% chance they're an S-hole.