User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I can't stand intuitives either. Losers who can't dunk. Take up too much space at the gym and wutnot.

They also make particularly sardonic baristas.:steam:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Well, I could pretty much say this:

How can you stand sensors? They never answer a question thoughtfully. It's impossible for them. And they're usually not helpful at all and are obtuse unless they can speak iNuitive language. Aren't you Ss annoyed by other Ss? How do you ever get anything done? Plus, if you do somehow get them to actually listen to you, they still completely miss the point and give an over-simplified, trite answer.

Just a matter of perspective
    Mind reader.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I had jack shit of an idea what an iNtuitive or a Sensor was until a few years ago.

My older (10 yrs. older) brother is an iNtuitive (INTJ) and I had ALOT of exposure to him. He was a really, really cool big brother. He basically told me "OK, here's the deal. You can come with me wherever you want, but if you tell Mom or Dad ANYTHING me and my friends are doing, I'm going to beat the living shit out of you. OK?" And I said: "Fine with me. Let's go!"

So, I had the (social/anti-social/deviant) education of someone a decade older than me from age 5 forward, plus I got to hear all the wild shit that was swirling around in his brain as he contemplated it.

There are times when he had enough though, and he would disappear into his room, in the den, or wherever me, Mom, and Dad were not. He read books voaraciously. He floundered in school, because he just didn't care, and then when he was ready he wrote a computer softweare application and helped my Dad start a company.

Intuitives are a trip.

My wife is an INFJ. She has such an interesting flow of things that pop into her mind. What we talk about when I come home from work would never in my mind manifest, but I love it. It's refreshing.

Sensor this, iNtuitive that. Whatever. Embrace people. Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life. To successfully do so you will need both perspectives.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I enjoy driving S's crazy by asking for advice, considering it as information and then making another choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I enjoy driving S's crazy by asking for advice, considering it as information and then making another choice.
    You are talking about SJ's well thought out advice. SP's couldn't care either way. "Do what you want" is the SP motto.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenParker View Post
    ME: Should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
    (A) If you want security, wait until you have another one lined up.

or

(B) If frustrated with current job > need for security, then, quit that fucker and roll the dice.

Now, which do you prefer? A or B?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

How can you STAND intuitives!?
    Stand? You don't have to stand them. They're your little puppets, you control them!

Well personally, if my puppet intuitive gets out of line, I just bitch slap them and tell them to go back into their box until I tell them its time to come out.

See? Either that or you can just STAND on them. It works either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You are talking about SJ's well thought out advice. SP's couldn't care either way. "Do what you want" is the SP motto.
    Was an SP.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

They never answer a question. It's impossible for them. And they're usually not helpful at all and confusing unless they can speak sensor language. Aren't you Ns annoyed by other Ns? How do you ever get anything done? Plus, if you do somehow get them to answer a question, it makes no freaking sense. Examples (because that's how I roll):

ME: Should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
    N-people: Well a lot of people have jobs.
    ME: Right... so should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
    N-people: You could quit your job now but you could also wait to have another one lined up.
    ME: I know that already. That's what I just asked you though. I asked YOU that same thing in question form.
    N-people: Asked what?
    ME: *blood starts boiling* Should I quit my job now or wait until I have another one lined up?
    N-people: Ooooh right, right. I would put cooked spaghetti in my mailbox for a week or so.
    ME: *turns into the Hulk*
    Have another one lined up unless you can afford to not work for a period of several weeks to years.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

They never answer a question. It's impossible for them. And they're usually not helpful at all and confusing unless they can speak sensor language. Aren't you Ns annoyed by other Ns? How do you ever get anything done? Plus, if you do somehow get them to answer a question, it makes no freaking sense. Examples (because that's how I roll):
    Lol, most of the people answering to this thread, I see, are just answering a question to her EXAMPLE, not to what the actual thread is about. Let me give you a hint (how can you stand N's?)

I think she's just showing frustration to N's by expressing an example, I don't think she actually wants help right now on her job process. *

*It's possible that Stepho is incorrect, no refunds.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.