User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh yes, another one...

Feeling awkward at New Year receptions at your work or other social situations doesn't necessarily make you an introvert. It counts towards I, but it isn't the only factor.
    There's also "needing input to be productive" and "talkative" and...

I've thought I was an introvert for long because of that... and, lacking the interaction I actually needed, I became frustrated and unproductive .
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

How about this. Being an Fe-user does not mean you have no personal convictions and just go along with what everyone else feels; it means that you're driven to connect with people, respond to their needs, and mobilize them toward common goals. Fe users can be, and often are critics of their surroundings; see Martin Luther King Jr, for instance.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    How about this. Being an Fe-user does not mean you have no personal convictions and just go along with what everyone else feels; it means that you're driven to connect with people, respond to their needs, and mobilize them toward common goals. Fe users can be, and often are critics of their surroundings; see Martin Luther King Jr, for instance.
    True. Fe is just ethics according to some sort of external context; that doesn't necessarily have to be what the people in your immediate surroundings think.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    *Not everyone is N and most people aren't INFJ even if they are quiet and a bit unusual.
    Learnt that one the long way, didntcha

MBTI
    ISTP

Just because you wear pants with crotch half-way down to your knees, and a baseball cap that's too small perched on the top of your head, doesn't mean you're ISTP

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

However strong your P preference, it won't make you unable organise adequately or remember things you said or did or thought just seconds ago or keep your mind on task for long enough when you've decided to, or make you constantly lose things you care about or feel completely overwhelmed by the prospect of handling every day demands. It won't make you fail in school even though you have both the intelligence and the will to excel. It won't make you unable to finish a single written exam in your whole life even though you know the material better than anyone, because you can't organise your thoughts sequentially if they're not written out in front of you yet so you can hold them in mind long enough, or keep your mind from wandering and wandering even more the more stressed you get about how much it's wandering. If what you're describing as your P preference is a pattern of behaviour you'd actually prefer not to have but don't know how to change and is causing you significant problems functioning and fulfilling your potential, it's not a personality preference, by definition; you have a neuro-cognitive disability and need to get help before your life falls apart. I learned that one the long, hard way.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by compulsiverambler View Post
    However strong your P preference, it won't make you unable organise adequately or remember things you said or did or thought just seconds ago or keep your mind on task for long enough when you've decided to, or make you constantly lose things you care about or feel completely overwhelmed by the prospect of handling every day demands. It won't make you fail in school even though you have both the intelligence and the will to excel. It won't make you unable to finish a single exam in your whole life even though you know the material better than anyone else, because you can't organise your thoughts sequentially before they're already laid out in front of you, or keep your mind from wandering and wandering even more the more stressed you are about how much it's wandering. If what you're describing as your P preference is a pattern of behaviour you'd actually prefer not to have but seem powerless to change and is causing you significant problems functioning and fulfilling your potential, it's not a personality preference, by definition; you have a neuro-cognitive disability and need to get help before your life falls apart. I learned that one the long, hard way.
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Just because that's my first reaction doesn't make me a F. It does, however, reassure me that my Fe is still in working condition
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I found that, as an INFJ, that I can be very unproductive if I don't communicate with people I feel open with every day. Nothing pulls my mind out of its shell and if the only people I can be with are people I can't feel 'free' around, then I REALLY stop being productive and become depressed.

Unproductivity is just being imbalanced or not being inspired to work. Being a P is not a good excuse to be lazy, and being a J doesn't mean you should be super productive.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Being ENFP doesn't force you to like girly crap like Taylor Swift songs and romantic blockbusters.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Oh yes, another one...

Feeling awkward at New Year receptions at your work or other social situations doesn't necessarily make you an introvert. It counts towards I, but it isn't the only factor.
    There's also "needing input to be productive" and "talkative" and...

I've thought I was an introvert for long because of that... and, lacking the interaction I actually needed, I became frustrated and unproductive .
    I would be an introvert if it did.