User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    You're the epitome of an arrogant Ti-er. I'd be a lot more impressed by you if you could push out some Ne every once in a while A varied armory is a lot more impressive to any gun collector out there.

Though I bet you don't even give a shit about impressing anyone here (yay underdeveloped tert Fe!!), but it just makes you predictable and you probably rarely get laid. oh wellz!! at least you can fool yourself into believing that you're capable of developing something like the theory of relativity. but too bad that's already been done
    I think I have good Ne. I'm always fixated on "what if" alternatives, and also, there's my incredible insight.

And I always test as having a higher preference for N than T, but only slightly.

Ya know, if it wasn't for Ne-ers like you, this world wo.... oops, that doesn't sound right.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think I have good Ne. I'm always fixated on "what if" alternatives, and also, there's my incredible insight.

And I always test as having a higher preference for N than T, but only slightly.

Ya know, if it wasn't for Ne-ers like you, this world wo.... oops, that doesn't sound right.
    I'm just fucking with you.

And to the bolded: I'm missing your joke (thought there is one interpretation I'm seeing, but it's kind of far-fetched).

EDIT: Nevermind, I get it. You're mocking Ti overanalysis and inability to conclude anything.

MBTI
    INTP

Breadth and depth are both very important. Breadth adds to depth.
    Well, you can only space out your depth with breadth for so long, until it becomes shallow. There is usually a limit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think it's very important to balance functions. I think an ENFP without developed Te is a basket case who needs a baby-sitter.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm just fucking with you.

And to the bolded: I'm missing your joke (thought there is one interpretation I'm seeing, but it's kind of far-fetched).

EDIT: Nevermind, I get it. You're mocking Ti overanalysis and inability to conclude anything.
    It was a joke, a reference to the taboo of saying the N word. An ingenious molding of MBTI and racial humor.

Maybe that's too abstract for you, maybe your Ne isn't good enough to get it???

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think it's very important to balance functions. I think an ENFP without developed Te is a basket case who needs a baby-sitter.
    word
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

It was a joke, a reference to the taboo of saying the N word. An ingenious molding of MBTI and racial humor.

Maybe that's too abstract for you, maybe your Ne isn't good enough to get it???
    Or your Ne just sucks and thus doesn't allow for a substantial audience to find your jokes humorous?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

lol I love when INTPs try to attack ENTP Ne
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Well, you can only space out your depth with breadth for so long, until it becomes shallow. There is usually a limit.
    Yeah that's assuming that we have a predefined amount of intellectual capacity, and that's silly. The kind of limits to which you are referring could only occur due to a lack of space to hold some sort of tangible matter, and seeing as knowledge is an abstract concept, your analysis doesn't really apply. Adding to knowledge in one area doesn't take away from it in another.

The only real limit to knowledge is time.

MBTI
    INTP

Or your Ne just sucks and thus doesn't allow for a substantial audience to find your jokes humorous?
    That's alright, I'm incredibly high-brow. Can't reach the lowest common denominator, but that's the price I pay I guess.

Yeah that's assuming that we have a predefined amount of intellectual capacity, and that's silly. The kind of limits to which you are referring could only occur due to a lack of space to hold some sort of tangible matter, and seeing as knowledge is an abstract concept, your analysis doesn't really apply. Adding to knowledge in one area doesn't take away from it in another.

The only limit to knowledge is time.
    Once you begin breadth, you are drawing upon a certain amount of depth that you have. The more breadth, the closer you get to your depth limit.

However you can add to intellectual capacity and depth during breadth, but not enough to supplement depth, depending on how long you go on for.