• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Toss up between Te and Se...but I voted Se :)

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I voted Te. Lets face it an ENTP with really good Te who isn't an ENTJ would be unstoppable!

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Se is not in my top 4 functions (well, depending on how you view function order), but I think I'd like more Se. That whole "being in the moment" thing is foreign to me and I'd like to experience it more.

lamp

Ne (who needs thinking? :] )

or maybe Se if thats allowed

I would also like a fling with tertiary Ni

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Se, for the win. :yes: I'm by no means terrible at it, but I could always learn how to steer it better.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ti or Ne for balance :)
(Though I voted "J" in the other thread. How the heck would that work?)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I voted Te. Lets face it an ENTP with really good Te who isn't an ENTJ would be unstoppable!
True!
But... when you've got a good External Te...
I voted Se.

And now my Ti is acting up because I've voted for more J in the letters and chose an extraverted perceiver (making me even more P) in this poll... :doh:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
True!
But... when you've got a good External Te...
I voted Se.

And now my Ti is acting up because I've voted for more J in the letters and chose an extraverted perceiver (making me even more P) in this poll... :doh:

haha, I know, same here i'm confusing myself.
I'm like, I would like more E and J!
I would like more Ti!

lamp

Umm..
xxtp's are Ti people, no?
yes, they are.

Extp's use Se or Ne as their dominant function, so it is 'safe' to call them percievers. (I think my wing 6 or inferior Si is showing)

Ixtp's have Ti as their dominant function. I assume MBTI calls them perceivers based on their behavior. But Socionics calls the MBTI ISTP, ISTJ. I assume this is because of the Ti dom thing.

Basically we dont know how to label the introverts.

I would like more E and J!
Te

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

No! Please no more of that, think what i'm looking for is Fe if I want balance plus more E and J , thanks for the input, though ;)

lamp

No! Please no more of that, think what i'm looking for is Fe if I want balance plus more E and J , thanks for the input, though ;)
now you are breaking the rules. Fe is totally off limits for the sfp's. totally

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
now you are breaking the rules. Fe is totally off limits for the sfp's. totally

You're right. That could be really, really, bad.
Maybe i'll just stay away from J all together, and go back to the original Ti or Ne idea.