• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of only one letter, which letter would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one letter, which letter would it be?

• Total voters

Lightyear

I don't want any of my letters to be more extreme, I would actually love to swing to the other side instead and become a bit more E. Though I have noticed that being introverted has its perks too, I easier blend into all sorts of situations, I hardly ever have to eat my words since I think before I speak and I have a certain independent streak I don't depend on other people's opinions so much.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
J then I could be an unstoppable ENTx!

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I would increase my T (preferably Ti). I think having a better handle on it would make me more confident and outgoing too, taking care of any E related concerns I might have.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I would increase my T (preferably Ti). I think having a better handle on it would make me more confident and outgoing too, taking care of any E related concerns I might have.

'Cause as an INTP you don't CARE what people think? Heh.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
'Cause as an INTP you don't CARE what people think? Heh.

This is Fi dominant me, we're talking about. I'm not asking to be a Ti dom, but I do care about what other people think of me and worry that I what I say can be hard to decrypt using earth logic. ;) It would make me feel better to be understood. :)

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't care much about being a sensotard. That only happens with shit I don't really care about anyhow, even though others think I should. :p

Heh, well it happens quite a bit more often to me, unfortunately. It's come to the point that, should I lose something, I first search all the stupid places I might've left it (fridge, cupboard, medicine cabinet, etc.) before checking the places I might've logically left it. :doh:

Also, a friend of mine is an ISTJ and I would kill to have her attention to detail.

DaPerformer

A quote from myersbriggs.org

"Be adamant that all types are valuable; no type is better, healthier, or more desirable in any way."

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could use some J..really could.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Increasing N would be more fun...increasing J would be much more practical and helpful...I chose more N (and my N is the strongest of my traits already)

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Definitely E.

And I don't think my J can get any higher as it is!

wolfy

awsm
I want more S. Se is the most awesome of functions, all the others pale in comparison. Especially to the isfp eye.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I consider myself introverted and intuitive more than anything. Strangely, even though I am a Fi-dom, I would like to increase my "F". When it comes to tests, I score very close on T/F because they seem to test for more of a Fe-like Feeling. I'd like to increase the warmer, softer side of my feeling function, and hold back my feeling less. However, I suppose being more extroverted would be the route to that goal, and so I'm choosing E (and not F).

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I'm tired of defending my E'ness, so I would like some more E, so that there would be no doubt about it :hi:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would want to be more J.
E close second :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
S is the only thing I really wish I had sometimes.