• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type are the biggest assholes?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, so I like the vast majority of people and try to see the good in all, but every once in a while you encounter one of these people. We all have our moments but there are these few people that we all know. They make us frustrated, get our blood pressure rising and get us just.. mad. They are the assholes. Or at least they are the ones who act like assholes a lot more than others.

For you, which type are the biggest assholes?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My initial response was "ESTJ". But there are good and nice ESTJs. Next thought was "ENTP", but there are nice ENTPs, too.
Some others I thought about included but were not limited to: ESTP, ENFP, ESFJ, ESFP, ISTJ, ISTP, INFP, INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, INFJ, ENFJ, ISFP and ISFJ.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not aware of all of the types i've run across or what everyone was, but there's enough of a trend: ISTJ and ESTJ.
Now the people i ran into specifically were grade A assholes, but i figure the basis of it is how their types go about things and they took the ball, deflated it, and said "Fuck You" all with a smirk. I think some types just seem to have asshole tendencies if their way of functioning differs from another type's way of functioning. I'm sure i'm another type's asshole-default, as well :p

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
All types have the potential to be assholes.
I had an INFP best friend who had more negative energy about the world than I do (and I can be pretty cynical), she hated almost everyone.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say ExTx

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my opinion, people that think certain types have a tendency to be assholes are the assholes. :D

In all seriousness, some types come off as strong, some do not. But being an asshole is not type related. For example, if you're one of the more introverted types and can't deal with extravertedness, Or a judger and can't deal with perceivers, or a Intuitive and can't deal with Sensors, etc and vica versa. Then don't blame them, blame yourself. :yes:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had a recent run-in with an ENTJ that I believe has a poorly developed auxiliary (i.e., frequently jumps to conclusions and makes decisions without sufficient basis and is often wrong), so maybe that colored my idea for this thread:blush:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
In my opinion, people that think certain types have a tendency to be assholes are the assholes. :D

*signed*

I'ld even go so far to say people who think of people in types are idiots. But that's another story..

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are ASSHOLES of EVERY MBTI type imaginable.

Variation in human beings especially those relating to their upbringing and how they were raised to deal with people matters way more in determining whether they are an asshole or not than their MBTI type.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, lemme rephrase that: I'd say their particular brand of immaturity often can lead to the perception of assholery more easily.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
There are ASSHOLES of EVERY MBTI type imaginable.

Variation in human beings especially those relating to their upbringing and how they were raised to deal with people matters way more in determining whether they are an asshole or not than their MBTI type.

Stop calling me names, you obnoxious pain in the ass. :tongue10:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
People who cannot take what they dish out bother me, but I don't hate them or anything. I grew up in an environment where everyone was "tough", meaning they expected everyone else to be tough but were pretty easy on their own self. Certain kinds of certitude, especially when there is little to back it up or it is not distinguished from the distorted perspectives of personal ego, are also problematic. It can upset me, but there isn't an actual reason it should bother me because it is just something that happens. It does cause a communication problem which I have no idea how to overcome. There is a reason people come to think and communicate like that, so the only thing I can do is understand it, identify any time I do it, and figure out a constructive way to respond. I can't say I will ever reach that point, but it's a nice thought. I don't label this with a particular type.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ha ha must not be awake read this as "which type has the biggest assholes".

In general I would say it takes all types although I think ESTPs are an exception to Amara general grouping as IMO it is rare that they are assholes. Of there negative inclinations assholry doesn't seem to be one of them.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:boohoo: You're so loud. Stop yelling, Asshole ESTP!

:cheese:

BWAHHHH!!!! :rofl1:

Once someone sends me some THORAZINE I'll have a better chance of shutting my FUCKING MOUTH.

Until then...DEAL WITH IT!!! ASSHOLE!!! :shock:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
BWAHHHH!!!! :rofl1:

Once someone sends me some THORAZINE I'll have a better chance of shutting my FUCKING MOUTH.

Until then...DEAL WITH IT!!! ASSHOLE!!! :shock:

:yim_rolling_on_the_

Holy bolded-sized-up-caps, Batman!
1847725d24hkz9grs.gif