User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 50

  1. #31
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    I'm carpooling with some of my fellow North Carolinians to attend the Wednesday night service at the local MBTI church.

    Wait... you didn't know that those existed?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  2. #32
    The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Google says no.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -


    SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

    Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

  3. #33
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Google is a way better deity than MBTI anyway, wouldn't you say?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  4. #34
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    This discussion is worthless untill we hear from the great prophet Victor on the matter.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Wait people actually take this stuff seriously?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Wait people actually take this stuff seriously?
    Yes, they can.

  7. #37
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    If MBTI is a religion, I am like the lady who shows up at church just for the cake and the gossip.
    Me too.

  8. #38
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Me too.
    No, you're the one who shows up screaming hysterically about what a vicious conspiracy has overtaken all the members because you assume they all take Genesis literally.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  9. #39
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    No, you're the one who shows up screaming hysterically about what a vicious conspiracy has overtaken all the members because you assume they all take Genesis literally.
    Yeah really. Com'on Victor, where's the free verse rants we've become so accustomed to? Remember there's a 5 line minimum to them.

  10. #40
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Me too.

Similar Threads

  1. is MBTI type related with economic condition?
    By niki in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 07:08 PM
  2. Is MBTI useful?
    By musicheck in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:41 AM
  3. Is MBTI a Cult?
    By Mole in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
  4. Is MBTI a valid instrument?
    By Mole in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO