User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Hey, is it really the end of the world?
    No, but Obama's working on it...

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

The site looks pretty good. I like the layout, and the quotes beneath each picture. I can't say I agree 100% with all of the types, but I doubt anyone on here would. I find myself agreeing with the typings much more than I'm disagreeing.

BTW if you're looking to complete the last three male celebrities:
    ISTJ - Robert De Niro
    INTP - Ben Stein
    INTJ - Demitri Martin
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFP

So this is what you've been up to. Now that you have it up and running and don't require help in typing example celebrities does that mean you'll leave us for good?

Good idea for a website. The philosopher page needs a good proof-read though -- there are numerous spelling and grammar errors.

Good job.

MBTI
    ERTP

there are numerous spelling and grammar errors.
    i guess that is the prize of having an ENTP pick up the slack
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by curiousel View Post
    Hello,
    this could be much better.

-there are many kind of celebrities, not just movie stars.
    -there should be many (ever growing) list of pictures for each type. This site should be the reference point to search for the Personality Type of celebrities and public figures.
    -a debate/editing system like Wikipedia needs to be incorporated. Ive heard that Jack Nicholson is ENTP and in the site appears as something else...
    -the site should be properly designed, and be completed.

Overall, a very good idea for a website. It just needs to be executed much better!

my two cents
    I agree with this post.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    well you must have a good editor, because I remember Blackwater making a lot of typings that were heavily disputed. Its one thing to have bad typings on bad consensus, and another to have a bunch of typings totally divorced from what most people think.

That said, the only typings that I think are blatantly horrible are Immanuel Kant and Signorey (spelling) Weaver. I say this to point out that if those are your only two mistakes, then its a pretty good sight.

I for one really like those lists that the INFP guy made through the forum (the one with all of the dog avatars...who is that again?)
    DynamiteNinja

Quote Originally Posted by curiousel View Post
    Hello,
    this could be much better.

-there are many kind of celebrities, not just movie stars.
    -there should be many (ever growing) list of pictures for each type. This site should be the reference point to search for the Personality Type of celebrities and public figures.
    -a debate/editing system like Wikipedia needs to be incorporated. Ive heard that Jack Nicholson is ENTP and in the site appears as something else...
    -the site should be properly designed, and be completed.

Overall, a very good idea for a website. It just needs to be executed much better!

my two cents
    + 1, cos that would be cool

Going through most of the typing forums on here would be a good start, picking off the type that was voted for the most, or agreed with the most.

Too bad fictional characters aren't included.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I know this is directed at me. Let me just say that without being able to actually give these celebrities the test, its impossible to say that anyone knows "the true type". So with that said, how is intuiting some type that no one else sees really helpful when everyone else agrees that they are another type? Its probably more helpful to "document" that we all think xyz is INTJ, than to proselytize that they are INTP based only on your perception.

Its one thing to appeal to the fallacy of argumentum ad populum when there is an actual truth being warped. MBTI type however has no truth beyond what the person themselves inventories them self. Therefore, barring self inventory, consensus is probably the more useful approximation.

MBTI
    INFJ

I think you should choose celebrities that people in that group can identify with.
    So for like NTs most can identify with being a scientist or business man.
    Richard Feynman - ENTP
    Richard Dawkin - INTJ
    Stephan Hawkins - INTP
    Steve Jobs - ENTJ

For NF(I dont know I am just guessing here, but they can inform you who they identify with) some all around do-gooder.

Also you might want to try using a content management framework like drupal.
    Join my gamma group on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit....id=63943661343
    Thats if you are either ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP or INTP

MBTI
    ERTP

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    its impossible to say that anyone knows "the true type". So with that said, how is intuiting some type that no one else sees really helpful when everyone else agrees that they are another type? Its probably more helpful to "document" that we all think xyz is INTJ, than to proselytize that they are INTP based only on your perception.
    and since no one can know wheter god exists and believers outnumber non-believers, atheists should restrict themselves to mentioning that most people are religious
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/