You know what, I never truly thought about what other type I'd like to be, but if I had to chose;
1. ENTP - Because I love Doctor Who
2. INTJ - Because I think you guys are kinda cool, even if some of you are a bit scary.
3. ENFJ/ENFP - Er, 'cause some of you guys make me laugh (in a good way).
Do not want (to be);
1. ESFJ - cause some y'all are more emotional than me! (No offense, but you are. No really, you are.)
2. ESTP - because I feel I would have a very short life span being one of you, LOL, but you people are the shiz though.
3. ESTJ - no reason, other than I just can't comprehend you world view at all.
Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.
don't want to list. INTJ is the most desirable type I'd be if I wasn't an INFP. ESTP is up there too. Don't really have a type I detest, there are ways to get around that without putting it 100% up to the type's fault. kno wut eye meen