User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 263

  1. #21
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Te doms seem like theyd be the most likely to bully.

    ESTJ ENTJ
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  2. #22
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    I have had some experience with being bullied by both girls and boys.

    I got bullied by one of those top girls in Jr. High. I think she was an ESFJ or ENFJ.
    When it comes to emotional abuse and for enlisting confederates (a lot of them, it seems like they do it with the 'your with us or against us' tactic. Although not as harsh in depth of bullying they make up for it in scope. I think the reason she decided to bully me because she was attracted to me and I was a little to slow on the uptake. Residual effect lasted for a few years even when she gave up after the second year

    I occasionally harshly bust someoneís balls in a behavior similar to bullying. However although it can be intense it is usually short lived unless the recipient keeps coming back for more. In general I hate long term bullies but am mostly tolerant of short term ones.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  3. #23
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'd say any unhealthy type can be both the bully and the victim.
    I disapprove.

    Someone with a physical deformity or something unique about themselves could be the victim of a bully aside from how they are internally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    That again depends individually. I've never been bullied in my whole life because I've always been above it. I've never been a bully either. If you don't let people get to you, then they have nothing to intimidate you with.
    This is rather self righteous for talking about children's interactions with each other.

  4. #24
    Senior Member human101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I think ENTPs can bully without being aware they are doing it, the ENTJs at my high school seemed to make people feel inferior. I was the only INT in my year and i got bullied because i would never react which is why INs are probably considered as most likely to get bullied, not assertive and unlikely to react so people feel they can get away with it.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    add ESTP to the bullies

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    132

    Default

    Let me see.
    If I think about the general profiles of bullies I have known most didnt do too well in class.
    Now in the general hierarchy of performances in school before uni:
    SJ
    NT
    NF
    SP

    (Yes guys SJ outperform NT in highschool for whatever reason)
    But my best bet at who is doing the bullying are estp,istp,esfp,isfp.
    Join my gamma group on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit....id=63943661343
    Thats if you are either ENTJ, ISFJ, ESFP or INTP

  7. #27
    Senior Member Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I disapprove.

    Someone with a physical deformity or something unique about themselves could be the victim of a bully aside from how they are internally.
    She never said that you have to be unhealthy in order to be a bully or victim, just that it's a possibility.

  8. #28
    Senior Member sofmarhof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    As for INTP being the bullee. INTP's, me at least and some others I know, are pretty much immune to bullying.
    Eh... I was bullied and I cared. This was like 4th-6th grade. Mostly because I couldn't hit a softball and brought books about mummies to school. My school must have been weird, because girls were more likely to be made fun of for sucking at sports than for how they looked or dressed, apparently.

  9. #29
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I disapprove.

    Someone with a physical deformity or something unique about themselves could be the victim of a bully aside from how they are internally.
    And that's why I said that they "can" be, not that they necessarily will be. And that's why you say that they "could" be.

    But I agree. It's not all black and white. There are numerous reasons why some people start bullying and some end up as the victims.

    This is rather self righteous for talking about children's interactions with each other.
    I was talking about myself and not about every other child out there. My experiences have shown that you either learn to be above it or get bullied.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    Let me see.
    If I think about the general profiles of bullies I have known most didnt do too well in class.
    Now in the general hierarchy of performances in school before uni:
    SJ
    NT
    NF
    SP

    (Yes guys SJ outperform NT in highschool for whatever reason)
    But my best bet at who is doing the bullying are estp,istp,esfp,isfp.
    I agree. Every bully I've ever observed was an SP. Mostly ESTP's, then ESFP's.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:

Similar Threads

  1. Heredity of Personality Type: the type of your mother, father and yours?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 01:58 PM
  2. Are You Personality Type A or B?
    By NewEra in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 08:33 AM
  3. Do animals have a Personality Type? mbti for animals, personality type of beasts
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 08:27 AM
  4. What personality type do you think he has?
    By Tish211 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO