User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It wasn't, HL.
    That's a relief. Dont see you carrying on the same dialogue with anyone else.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Gay marriage is legal in CA, don'cha know?
    Take it there, turds.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Most likely to be a bully: ENTJ

Most likely victims: INFP, ISFP, ENFP, INFJ, ISFJ, and INTP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Bullies: ENTJ, ESTJ, ESTP

Victims: INFP, ISFP, INTP, INTJ, INFJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp

I want to say Se dominants are more likely to bully.
    ESFP- females are usually vain and self-righteous
    ESTP-Males who have no commitment to feelings and always looking for that to satisfy Se. Sociopathic Se seekers, if you will.

Of course I'm only talking about the immature ones.

A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Depends on the arena, I find. All types bully in their own arena and all other types who aren't home in that arena are going to be potential victims.

For me personally, it's Ti-users that make up most of my bullies, though technically all types can go after my weakness in their fields as well.

Interestingly, ENTPs are my biggest bullies, and vice versa . My Ti-blindspot makes me an easy target to them while their Fi-blindspot makes them an easy one for me.Or stated differently, my Ti-blindspot annoys the crap out of them so they bully me whereas their Fi-blindspot annoys the crap out of me which definitely makes me want to give them a giant wedgy.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

President of the Galaxy Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I've been both in my life, although I never considered myself a bully so much as someone who didn't take shit off anyone and perhaps spoke my mind too freely too often growing up. That can get you into trouble in school in this age where people can practically be sued and demonized merely for (unintentionally) hurting another person's feelings. Also, maybe it's something I project in my outward appearance and persona which led some school officials to perceive me as a bully. For instance, some kid who was widely considered a geek kept shooting pieces of paper at the back of my head in junior high. Suddenly I've jumped out of my seat and backed him into a corner and told him that if he doesn't stop I'm going to cave his fucking head in. Next thing I know I am in the assistant principal's office being lectured on bullying and disruptive behavior. Can't win. I also got in trouble for kicking a bully in the crotch once. Dude was bigger than me too, yet the teacher sent me to the office. Oh, I remember now, I was white, so they accused me of being a racist. In most of these types of instances where I got in trouble for "bullying" or aggressive behavior I had been minding my business until someone else provoked me.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Fi > Ti > Ne > Ni > Si > Te > Se > Fe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Any ExTx type could be a bully.

I can't imagine Feeling types enjoying doing it and even the more aggressive introverts, such as ISTPs, would be unlikely to provoke conflict.

President of the Galaxy Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post

I can't imagine Feeling types enjoying doing it and even the more aggressive introverts, such as ISTPs, would be unlikely to provoke conflict.
    I never really felt good about making fun of people unless they were assholes or did me wrong, in which case they brought that shit on themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post

I never really felt good about making fun of people unless they were assholes or did me wrong, in which case they brought that shit on themselves.
    INFP 5w4, 9w8, 3w4

Fi > Ti > Ne > Ni > Si > Te > Se > Fe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I used to be a very cruel little boy, no one ever did bully me because I had extremely loyal friends always willing to protect me. Even after losing these friends I've not been bullied, I find it odd. I'm a loner, I stutter, I'm physically weak. Maybe I'm scary, maybe I'm just surrounded by nice people. I think so, people are in general very nice. I regret doing a lot of the things I did when I was younger, sometimes I wonder if that's the reason my life is as bad as it is right now, some sort of karma. It has sometimes gotten to the point that I'd be willing to become religious, ask to forgive my sins, follow a greater morale. If there is a god up there, is he punishing me? There would also be another point to religion, I'd be able to get the guidance and sense of belonging I'm not getting from anywhere else.

But the biggest bully I knew of was ExxP, he was really nice and funny sometimes. But most of the times he was cruel, superficial, emotionally vicious, mentally unstable, VIOLENT. Counterphobic 6w7 so/sx, most likely has father issues and some mental disorder. I happened to stay on his good side because I had a lot of (self-effacing) humor, and I never made his ego feel threatened. Whenever he did have a problem with me, my best friend would just threaten to punch his face in and he would eventually go away. I remember once when he got extremely mad at me because I tackled him while we were playing football at P.E. haha, he never did like losing even if it was just a silly game.