First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    I have to jump on the bandwagon with the other ENTPs who are all, "WUT? You see us as bullies?"

I mean, one or two posts saying it, sure, that can be chalked up to individual experiences, but SO MANY? I think the reason that shocks me the most is that I actually am a bully. When I think I have a good reason to be. And, that's when it feels righteous. I am a huge bullier of bullies and thoroughly shameless about it.

It's not that I don't see them as capable; I see all types as capable if they have someone in their power and they're insecure (bullying comes in many forms), but so many listing them as 'probables' baffles me.
    If I may summarize your post, you are only a bully if they really deserve it, but you don't see ENTPs as bullies.

Maybe half the ENTPs I've known are bullies, but they don't see it that way because they're just having a good time and it's you that can't take a joke.

I've been a target of bullies and I've bullied others in my youth. Hooray for the cycle of violence.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    If I may summarize your post, you are only a bully if they really deserve it, but you don't see ENTPs as bullies.

Maybe half the ENTPs I've known are bullies, but they don't see it that way because they're just having a good time and it's you that can't take a joke.

I've been a target of bullies and I've bullied others in my youth. Hooray for the cycle of violence.
    I meant that I was confused by them being bunched into the 'likely to be bullies' pile so often. I, and the ones I've known, are big lovers of justice and fair game. If I'm taking a punch to the face for someone who is being bullied and return it, or I make a bully's life hell to where it's not worth it to bully a victim anymore, then yes, I'm a bully, but I'm okay with it. "Boohoo, Bully, cry more. Do it no feel good?"

I could see a pattern occurring of putting them on the list so often if it were a thread full of bullies...

I do get though that it may be easy to misinterpret ENTP joking around with bullying. Makes me sad though. If I knew I hurt someone accidentally, then I'd apologize, and if I wanted to keep talking to them, then I'd adjust my communication. On that note, I am in no way saying it's not possible for an ENTP to be a bully. I'm sure it is as I said before, I believe it is for any type.

Seriously, I hate bullying. But, I love doing it to one. I'm weird though in that I first gauge whether or not it's necessary to jump in and whether or not it would offend the 'victim' to do so. Some get offended if you go where you aren't needed/welcome. And, I have no want to make it even worse for someone. I'd have to see them as a true victim.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post

I think she's saying that ENTPs are more prone to be "champions" rather than "bullies." I agree with her.

As for my response to the OP and the thread as a whole:

I think extroverts are more likely to be bullies as children; they are the first to experiment with tools of social influence and pressure, and childish bullying is one tool they experiment with.

In adulthood, I think introverts are more likely to be bullies. They come into positions of authority, don't necessarily have people skills (don't know how to be a good "team player"), and so they turn into that impossible-to-please boss, misanthrope coworker, control-freak spouse, etc. who makes everyone's life hell.

I've been an incredible bully as an adult, and sometimes I still am. People need a foot up their ass at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Nawh, labelling me something other than what I am was just the door opener really.
    Which label? You and I had a convo in 2009 about having a INF P/J Socionics type in your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Which label? You and I had a convo in 2009 about having a INF P/J Socionics type in your profile.
    You recall conversations with me from 2009?

Interesting.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

You recall conversations with me from 2009?
    It's easy to recall outrageously stupid shit people post in this forum.

Perhaps this is the time to publish the results of our little What Type is Lark Really user group...

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Perhaps this is the time to publish the results of our little What Type is Lark Really user group...

I think your hypothesis that he is ENTP is spot on. Explains the emo cakes and the many, many started threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It's easy to recall outrageously stupid shit people post in this forum.
    JJ it seems a little more than that.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

JJ it seems a little more than that.
    It wasn't, HL.